DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

That Bane Jacket was genius man, :clap: Did you have to remove any of the wiring on Bane's body?

Thanks. Surprisingly I didn't have to remove anything from Bane. Just pulled the jacket on slowly and carefully and it fit good enough.

Arkham Origins series 2 is on ebay already. For $22-$25 minus the shipping.

Killer Croc:
$_57.JPG

Deathstroke:
$_57.JPG

Deadshot:
$_57.JPG

Firefly:
$_57.JPG

Anarchy:
$_57.JPG

geez, i hope those aren't V-hips on firefly over there; can't stand those things.

I'm really surprised they managed to get Firefly in a regular package!

DS looks fan freaking tastic!

Thanks. Surprisingly I didn't have to remove anything from Bane. Just pulled the jacket on slowly and carefully and it fit good enough.

Nice, I might just get one, would you mind sharing the secret? Or even make one myself ( I saw some leathery fabric the other day), or maybe not, I don't have that kind of technique yet, I don't know what I didn't think of that :lol thanks for the idea man!

My seller is getting his sets in next week so I'm getting everyone at $18 no less, that includes Killer Croc.

I caved and bought a extra Deathstroke for $25. Should get here by Wednesday or sooner. I'll take pictures when he arrives.

Oh, here's the site I bought the jacket on:
https://www.ralphsfigureclothing.co....html?osCsid=c6eae8027b36787ae4d329c3b3f7266d

I'm not upset about the v-cut hips on Firefly. It should allow enough standing articulation but it'll be really good for the flying poses.

Same I don't have one of those fancy flying bases, that'd be sweet!

Going to call my local comic shop and see when he's getting them and make sure I got a set on hold. He only charges 20 each, so I'm TRYING to not order any on eBay at the moment.

Wave 2 at Toy Fair:
Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-154.jpg

Arkham City Clayface:
Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-155.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-156.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-157.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-158.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-159.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-160.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-161.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-162.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-163.jpg

I'm still not a huge fan of CF, but he looks really good there. Plus we get the sword? Nice. I hope he fits in the bottom shelf of my detolf.

I'm gonna need a bigger shelve unit just to fit him. Current one barely fits Grundy and he's sloughed over a bit, the same with Titan Joker.

I'm really mad sad and happy about them releasing the figures 2 months earlier than expected. Definitely getting Deathsroke and Firefly. I'm on the verge on Killer croc, I'll have to see a review first. :slap
They look awesome and my wallet wasn't expecting them so soon. Guess I can give up eating for a couple of days.:wink1:
On the other hand Arkham Origins neca batman looks perfect in every single way. They have also struck out of the ball park with the Heath Ledger Joker.
Deathstroke from Square Enix looks marvelous. Better than dcc in my opinion. And their Robin looks good. But what still amazes me about Square Enix is that they can't ever nail a Batman head sculpt. So many choices, so little money

Does anyone else see a slight resemblance in headsculpt between Clayface and Croc?

Back