DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

I am thinking that the 5th figure of series 2 would be one three figures:

Copperhead
-or-
Lady Shiva
-or-
Electrocutioner

Got the US Collector's Edition game today. The Joker statue is in scale with the DCC figure :rock

Got my UK CE yesterday and was very impressed with the statue, my US CE is in the post so hoping the statue that comes with that is equally impressive :pray:

I finished game yesterday, I really can't wait for the Deathstroke and Firefly figures, there's a few more I'm hopeful for but I don't know how to do spoiler tags so I won't mention them yet! Haha

I want robin lol.

So is it safe to start speculating what other figures and in what series we will get from origins? Does anyone want the characters before they really become suited up villains? For example penguin without the bottle in eye?
I didn't like croc originally but now I think he looks better than AA and AC?

One thing's for certain, there's no shortage of potential variants for the line. I've learned from past experiences that it's better to play things safe than sorry, so I'll refrain from posting anything without spoiler tags, but, outside of one from the very end (which I'll post an additional warning for), I think people should be alright. Anywho, just from the figures made so far, I can see any of the following getting variants:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well 2 variants that come immediately to my mind are:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought for sure I'd want figures of all 8 assassins but Electrocutioner, Copperhead, and Shiva didn't really wow me.

I wasn't too crazy about Croc's redesign in-game but it looks alright there. Shouldn't he be like 2 inches shorter though?

I loved Croc's redesign in the game, as it was a completely and utterly perfect 3D representation of his TAS counterpart; with that being said, I don't think that figure really does it justice.

Eh. I like the first one a lot better. Don't like the AO design all that much. Looks too much like the BTAS design, which, for Croc, wasn't great.

Pass on Croc. So far,in for Batman, Bane, Deathstroke, Joker, Black Mask. Maybe Firefly and Anarky (though, historically, I tend to pass on maybes). Probably pass on Deadshot, Croc.

I do need to backtrack to get a few AC figures, though.

SnakeDoc

I prefer the asylum/city design too myself but I never bought that figure so i can definitely justify buying this beast for the price

I prefer the asylum/city design too myself but I never bought that figure so i can definitely justify buying this beast for the price

Agree. Better than sixty dollars or whatever like for AC when him and Freeze first came out.

I have Bane on the way from this line since I wasn't a fan of AA Bane and like this game's version better anyway.

Back