DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Hate to burst your bubble pal, but the Series 1 Bane figure doesn't come out until December along side Joker.

It is by understanding they are both available in october with series one. Thats just the current delivery date on BBTS because their initial preorder sold out for those two.

SDCC-2013-DC-Collectibles-Thursday-041.jpg

Last edited:

It is by understanding they are both available in october with series one. Thats just the current delivery date on BBTS because their initial preorder sold out for those two.

SDCC-2013-DC-Collectibles-Thursday-041.jpg
Huh...cool. Thanks for the update man.

Huh...cool. Thanks for the update man.

No problem man. Not that it will make much of a difference for me though since I wont be allowed to have those badboys until christmas.

Guys, I have news for ya'll which I don't think has been posted here yet.

Arkham Origins wave 2 will get a FIFTH ADDITION. The reason we haven't seen it, is because the gamemakers haven't revealed "him" yet!! It seems like it's an assassin....

Here's Shartimus Prime's DC Panel vid, they talk about it around 26-28 min mark!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yzI9I7WCOs[/ame]

Last edited:

I wouldn't worry about Two-Face being a stand alone figure as a wave. The only reason that they announced him is because they wanted to give us an announcement for the 2013 New York Comic Con that just happened last week. There will be more. I would bet that we get something like the following:

Wave 3:
1.Two-Face
?Batman
?Copperhead
?Lady Shiva
?Electrocutioner
?8th remaining assassin

Wave 4 would consist of rumored characters in the game:
?Killer Moth
?Bronze Tiger
?Creeper
?KGBeast
?Man-Bat
?Maxie Zeus
?Calendar Man
?Great White Shark
?Huntress

Deluxe:
Clayface

It would be very cool to get 5 waves but it is doubtfull as they seem to have only released 4 waves based on the past game. However, this is one of DCC's biggest franchises from what I hear so it is possible.

Last edited:

Guys, I have news for ya'll which I don't think has been posted here yet.

Arkham Origins wave 2 will get a FIFTH ADDITION. The reason we haven't seen it, is because the gamemakers haven't revealed "him" yet!! It seems like it's an assassin....

Here's Shartimus Prime's DC Panel vid, they talk about it around 26-28 min mark!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yzI9I7WCOs

It was posted 2 pages back in post #2929.

New arkham origins figures are out in Australia, as is the bane/bats two pack. Both banes are true to size. The joker looks interesting but overall in the shop they looked good.

New arkham origins figures are out in Australia, as is the bane/bats two pack. Both banes are true to size. The joker looks interesting but overall in the shop they looked good.
Can we see some snapshots.:pray:

Got the Mattel Batman and Deathstroke today. Batman looks nice sculpt wise, but his cape is too heavy and he has trouble standing without it supporting him. The double knees are nice, but useless with that heavy cape.

Deathstroke isn't all that great articulation wise, but he looks bad @$$ just standing, looking threatening. A nice hold over until DCC's comes out.

Got the Mattel Batman and Deathstroke today. Batman looks nice sculpt wise, but his cape is too heavy and he has trouble standing without it supporting him. The double knees are nice, but useless with that heavy cape.

Deathstroke isn't all that great articulation wise, but he looks bad @$$ just standing, looking threatening. A nice hold over until DCC's comes out.
So they're not as bad as we thought they were gonna be? Snap Shots...please? The wait for AO is kiling me and I need something to occupy my time or else I will go INSANE from the wait...Have Mercy.

I havent seen the mattel batman in stores yet but from what we saw at sdcc my only problem was really with how flared out the cape was. Seems like it would make it hard to look good in a lot of poses. The same as with my movie masters superman. That batman looks like he has an awesome headsculpt though. I hope the production model looks as good

How have Australia got them so early according to my DC Entertainment newsletter the Arkham Asylum 2-pack ships this week and the 4 Arkham Origins figures next week.

I expect we in the UK will have to wait until next week when Diamond will ship them all together.

Now if only they would leak here in the states already.

They only place they really 'leak' out early is BBTS. If they are out early here, it will be from them. They just ship them and list them as in stock as soon as they get their shipments. Everyone else follows the street date but because they're BIG BAD TOY STORE they don't feel that comic shop release date applies to them :lol

So if you want them at all early, pre-order from BBTS now.

They only place they really 'leak' out early is BBTS. If they are out early here, it will be from them. They just ship them and list them as in stock as soon as they get their shipments. Everyone else follows the street date but because they're BIG BAD TOY STORE they don't feel that comic shop release date applies to them :lol

So if you want them at all early, pre-order from BBTS now.
Pre-Ordered them the moment they were available at BBTS.

Back