DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Hi. Only just joined after a few weeks of reading through and enjoying this thread.

Great news about Two Face. What do you think of the chances of his wave including a Hugo Strange or a slight variant of him? I always felt it was a bit unfair that such an important character from the game was a con exclusive only available in the one country. A Calendar Man, Black mask and Gordon would be good (as would a Halrey's revenge Harley Quinn, but I can't be greedy).

I am still missing a few from my collection, Notably Scarecrow and Poison Ivy (my Joker figure is on his way) Looking to get Bane as well but not too bothered about the Abramovici bros, Titan Joker or Joker thugs (unless they release more thugs, then I would reconsider).

As soon as I have figured out how to and had a proper look I will post some pics of my collection.

Hello! Welcome, and yeah I totally agree about the Strange figure!!
I feel like his is a significant absense and it's annoying that I'm unlikely to be able to import him :(
Can't wait to see your pics!

Hello! Welcome, and yeah I totally agree about the Strange figure!!
I feel like his is a significant absense and it's annoying that I'm unlikely to be able to import him :(
Can't wait to see your pics!

I am unlikely to be able to import him too. I have a friend going to NYCC and had asked him to look out for him but money is a bit tight this month so can't afford to get him if he is there.

Pics are loaded up onto my original post now too.

Well guys, the way i see it is that since they are releasing two face, there is still chance that they will release a slightly different version of hugo strange ( the hugo strange released now is slightly different from the in game version, some believe it is the version from the cinematic trailer of arkham city).

So with that said i still have hope that they will make a new wave in april including the two face figure we have already seen.

1375111_10151971976714258_1384040840_n.jpg

This is just the most awesome news ever! So so so happy they're finally giving us Two-Face!! :D

Can't wait to replace that Mattel version I have which just looks so out of place with the rest of the DCC figures.

Can't help but wonder how they're going to release him though.... On his own? In a new wave? Or a two-pack maybe? (would be appropraite actually haha!)

Catwoman was closely linked with Two-Face in AC, so I can see them releasing him in a two-pack with a battle damaged Catwoman figure. Or more likely just a re-release of the Catwoman figure we got in wave 3 since the upcoming two-packs have figure re-releases in them.

A whole new wave would be amazing since they could choose from Black Mask, Calendar Man, Mad Hatter Batman, Gordon, Mourning Harley, Thugs, Ninjas etc. but I dunno... I think a whole wave isn't highly likely. Guess we'll just have to wait and see>

Anyway, however he gets released it's just good to finally have him!! :D

here's hoping for more pics at NYCC!

So excited to see Two-Face finally! Hoping it gets released with a version of Hugo Strange and Calendar Man.

BTW, would like to ask, does anyone know when Series 1 of Arkham Origins is going to be release? October? December? Half in October and Half in December?

So excited to see Two-Face finally! Hoping it gets released with a version of Hugo Strange and Calendar Man.

BTW, would like to ask, does anyone know when Series 1 of Arkham Origins is going to be release? October? December? Half in October and Half in December?

The complete series 1 wave of arkham origins figures is scheduled to be released near the end of october. Though retail shops may bring them with a small delay. I am expecting them to hit ebay any week now.

The plan is to released in accordance with the videogame release date.

Finally today I have decided to upload some pictures of my complete collection of Batman Arkham.
Sorry for the quality of photos :)

ihvr.JPG

9hm4.jpg

3hcy.jpg

2w97.jpg

xic2.jpg

z6ht.jpg

vo4.JPG

Well with Grundy and everyone here is how my Shelf Now looks... now what I wonder is how Im gonna set up my Arkham Origins shelf! Because its a prequel should I put it on the extreme left or chronologically in terms of game release on the extreme right... But I dont think I have any more space left too!!

qsjubk.jpg

fw672h.jpg

Finally today I have decided to upload some pictures of my complete collection of Batman Arkham.
ihvr.JPG
Awesome setup! The image/poster you chose for the background looks great and really makes the figures stand out!

Well with Grundy and everyone here is how my Shelf Now looks... now what I wonder is how Im gonna set up my Arkham Origins shelf! Because its a prequel should I put it on the extreme left or chronologically in terms of game release on the extreme right... But I dont think I have any more space left too!!
fw672h.jpg

I do love your setup Axecutioner. It really shows that you've put some thought into where each character is placed, rather than just randomly lining them up on the shelf.

Regarding Origins figures, I had the same dilemma!! Do I put them on the left of Asylum figures or on the right of City figures? But due to the awkward space I have to display them, the only option is to put them on the right of my City figures (so chronological game release).
If space wasn't an issue I think I'd have chosen to put the Origins figures on the left of my Asylum figures though.

By some miracle I just managed to find a Zsasz figure at retail. Not in love with it but I knew I couldn't pass it up. Think I may end up seeing what I can trade him for I know he's really gotten up there now.

ihvr.JPG

That background works amazing, what did you use for it?

Excellent collections everyone! I am very happy to see that Two-Face is coming out as well. I am assuming that he will be considered in the Batman: Arkham Origins Series 3 wave. I wonder which other three to four figures will be released along side him?

I really want the following (in alphabetical order) that are in the Arkhamverse and that has not been anounced (yet):

1. Alfred Pennyworth
2. Bronze Tiger
3. Calendar Man
4. Clayface (Rumor is that he will be coming)
5. Copperhead (Female)
6. Humpty Dumpty
7. James Gordon
8. Killer Moth
9. Lady Shiva
10. Magpie
11. Maxie Zeus
12. Oracle
13. Prometheus
14. Ratcatcher
15. The Creeper
16. The Great White Shark
17. Tweedledum & Tweedledee
18. Vicki Vale

Not currently in the Arkham verse that we know of (yet):

1. KGBeast (There are hints that he is in the Origins game)
2. Lock-Up
3. Man-Bat
4. Professor Pyg
5. The Clock King
6. The Phantasm

Never imagined this line would get so big when I was surprised to come across AA wave 1 years ago.:lol

If I was in charge, this is what I'd do pre/post origins!
(I realise this wouldn't happen, but to try make it more realistic I've added re releases that would save DCC money!)

AA: 2-Pack (£45)

Titan Enhanced Thug + Joker (Asylum Re-release)

AA: 3-Packs (£40)

Black Gate Prisoners (3 thugs, Character Trophy style with different weapons)

Arkham Security (Gordon, Boles & Cash)

Arkham Staff (Dr. Young, Another Dr. & Security Guard)

AC: Series 5 (£20)

Batman (Clay Covered Battle Damage)
Two Face
Hugo Strange Variant
Calendar Man
Two Face Thug with Rifle
Two Face Thug with Taser Stick

AC: Deluxe Figure (£85)

Clayface

AC: 3-Packs (£40)

Arkham Wardens (Mayor Sharp, Tyger Guard & Hugo Strange [re-release of proposed variant])

Tea Party (Batman with Rabbit Mask, Rabbit Thug & Mad Hatter [City re-release])

Gotham City Civilians (Bruce Wayne, Jack Ryder, Vicki Vale)

Court in Session (Two Face, Catwoman & Two Face Thug [all re-releases]

Iceberg Lounge (2 Penguin Thugs with different clothes and weapons & Penguin with Freeze Gun [City re-release])

Wonder City (Batman, Ninja & Wonder City Robot [series 4 re-release batman]

Harley Quinn's Revenge (Mourning Harley Quinn, Harley Quinn thug & Robin [City re-release])

Man why am I not in charge!!?
I'd love this!!

If I was in charge, this is what I'd do pre/post origins!
(I realise this wouldn't happen, but to try make it more realistic I've added re releases that would save DCC money!)

AA: 2-Pack (£45)

Titan Enhanced Thug + Joker (Asylum Re-release)

AA: 3-Packs (£40)

Black Gate Prisoners (3 thugs, Character Trophy style with different weapons)

Arkham Security (Gordon, Boles & Cash)

Arkham Staff (Dr. Young, Another Dr. & Security Guard)

AC: Series 5 (£20)

Batman (Clay Covered Battle Damage)
Two Face
Hugo Strange Variant
Calendar Man
Two Face Thug with Rifle
Two Face Thug with Taser Stick

AC: Deluxe Figure (£85)

Clayface

AC: 3-Packs (£40)

Arkham Wardens (Mayor Sharp, Tyger Guard & Hugo Strange [re-release of proposed variant])

Tea Party (Batman with Rabbit Mask, Rabbit Thug & Mad Hatter [City re-release])

Gotham City Civilians (Bruce Wayne, Jack Ryder, Vicki Vale)

Court in Session (Two Face, Catwoman & Two Face Thug [all re-releases]

Iceberg Lounge (2 Penguin Thugs with different clothes and weapons & Penguin with Freeze Gun [City re-release])

Wonder City (Batman, Ninja & Wonder City Robot [series 4 re-release batman]

Harley Quinn's Revenge (Mourning Harley Quinn, Harley Quinn thug & Robin [City re-release])

Man why am I not in charge!!?
I'd love this!!
As awesome as this is, its missing one thing... Arkham City Black Mask.

As awesome as this is, its missing one thing... Arkham City Black Mask.

I did think that almost immediately after posting!!
Add him into AC: Series 5!! We can treat ourselves to a 7 figure wave! ;D

Then again they could do Arkham City Poison Ivy and Zsasz figures, chuck them in with Black Mask and you've got half the best part of a series 6! Add Bruce Wayne or something and sorted!

Last edited:

BD Batman, yo. Complete with wear, tear, and that bigass burn mark from when he got shot in the courthouse.:lol

Back