DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

The Solomon Grundy pictures posted on the DCC FB page last week apparently have a clue to an upcoming release - and one of the photos has Grundy laying down with two coins over his eyes - coins which haven't been released with any figures yet.

Two Face is definitely on the cards for a reveal soon.

That or they're going to reveal the Boondock Saints. :lol

How exciting! If they're going to announce him can we assume he will be part of a series of figures? Or is it likely he's be released alone?

Maybe a two pack with calendar man?

I think they're most likely going to release a two-face. In the last picture, they said in the pictures before it there is a hint of a new figure. Excitingly enough, in one of the picture, Solomon has 2 burnt coins in his eyes. Anybody else happy we don't have to settle with the mattel one?

I think they're most likely going to release a two-face. In the last picture, they said in the pictures before it there is a hint of a new figure. Excitingly enough, in one of the picture, Solomon has 2 burnt coins in his eyes. Anybody else happy we don't have to settle with the mattel one?

Really happy!! Haha :)
Really hope they put a lot of effort into this one, as his clothes are quite plain I expect HIGH quality face detail!! Haha :)

Would love love love it if they managed to get one or two thugs in a wave with him and calander man, Deadshot, batman etc.

1375111_10151971976714258_1384040840_n.jpg

Holy ****!!!!! He looks awesome!!!!! I guess I will be storing away my Mattel version and get this one! :)

So...do you guys think that Two-Face is a stand alone figure like Grundy and Hugo or do you think he's a part of a sixth wave of figures to top off the line?

Considering NYCC is in a week or two, we'll find out by then. Its possible he is NYCC exclusive like Hugo was SDCC. If not, we should know if he is in a wave or a two pack or whatever at least.

"During last week’s “Days of Solomon Grundy,” we left a clue to an upcoming 6” action figure in one of the images, and a few of you with eagle eyes were able to spot it. Grundy had two shiny coins placed over his eyes in Saturday’s image. You know which popular villain is known for using a coin, right? That’s right, Two-Face! We’re pleased to inform you that Two-Face will join his fellow Arkham City villains in April 2014. Check out the image below!" (See said image several posts above)

Not a NYCC Ex at least.

He looks awesome..!! Wow!!!! I can't wait for his release! I hope there's more of them, I can't really imagine who they'd 2 pack him with? So... Really hoping he's part of series 5!

I would love this as a nice way to finish city would be Two Face, Calendar man, Zsasz and either Gordan and/or mad hatter batman.
If they wanted to fix mad hatter I'd welcome him to but if he is in origins I think we may get a second.

He looks awesome! This might be one of the best figures from this line.

Please dont make this a NYCC exclusive...he is such a popuplar character, that it is a shame to make him so hard to get!

I think i speak for everyone when i say...WE MUST HAVE HIM IN OUR COLLECTION!

He isn't a NYCC exclusive. He comes out April 2014.

Hi. Only just joined after a few weeks of reading through and enjoying this thread.

Great news about Two Face. What do you think of the chances of his wave including a Hugo Strange or a slight variant of him? I always felt it was a bit unfair that such an important character from the game was a con exclusive only available in the one country. A Calendar Man, Black mask and Gordon would be good (as would a Halrey's revenge Harley Quinn, but I can't be greedy).

I am still missing a few from my collection, Notably Scarecrow and Poison Ivy (my Joker figure is on his way) Looking to get Bane as well but not too bothered about the Abramovici bros, Titan Joker or Joker thugs (unless they release more thugs, then I would reconsider).

some pics of my collection...

Last edited:
Back