DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Oh man that Deathstroke is going to be sweet.

So based on what we can see here, is it too much to say that this is possibly the best Arkham figure to date?

That Deathstroke figure is a must! If I get only one figure from the entire AO line it will be him.

I apologize if this was posted already. Deathstroke looks awesome though.

batman.jpg

Man that texture on the armor make it look weird. I dont think w see that in the game models, do we?

I wonder with Christmas setting if the Calendar Man will have a significant role in Origins?

Man that texture on the armor make it look weird. I dont think w see that in the game models, do we?

I don't think so. Black Mask has a similar problem with his suit. Rather than paint the pinstripes, they decided to sculpt them which makes the figure look wonky imo. Not digging the texture on Bats.

IdeaofEvil's photo thread in the "events" section has a group shot that also includes a Deadshot figure in the line.

Tell me he won't have snow painted on his boots.

Cool saw the pic of deadshot, nice. I also saw the batman and bane set, behind them is a card that reads deathstroke and deadshot will be out in march 2014.

I saw the picture of Deadshot...the design is good but without a close up look of it, it looks like a mattel figure as opposed to a DCC figure. But that will probably change as soon as we get a close up of it, also I'm not really digging the orange on his jacket I would have preferred it to have been red.

Look this pic

DeadShot and DeathStroke AO on SDCC

raon.jpg

Read the poster for March of 2014....
i3uv.jpg

jsfd.jpg

j1lw.jpg

Last edited:

Your pics don't show up mate

Well hopefully there's going to be a copperhead figure! She looks cool in the reveal trailer just posted!

I don't care for Copperhead personally. Don't particularity care for her being in the game, and definitely don't want to spend 25 on a figure of her...

Deathstroke... He has to be one of the most drool worthy Arkham figures they've made.

Deadshot, I like, but not fond of the bright orange or jacket design.

Anyone got pictures of the Asylum Bane and Bats on display? I'd like to see those. Why didn't they mention the Mr. Hammer and Sickle two packs on the card?

They were shown already, could DCC cancel them?

I completely agree with your sentiments about Copperhead! (see A:O game thread)

As for the Abramovici twins, they are actually on display at SDCC right behind the Batman/Bane 2pack figures, so I wouldn't worry about them being released. They're probably not on that info card simply because they have their own info card maybe.

Back