DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

So with SDCC a little over two weeks away, I thought I'd ask this question now so that we can find the best and cheapest source. Where do you guys, if you are, plan to buy the Hugo Strange figure from? I know I asked a similar question a few weeks back, but I figure this time it's relavent and I can get more potential sources for the figure other than Ebay.

So with SDCC a little over two weeks away, I thought I'd ask this question now so that we can find the best and cheapest source. Where do you guys, if you are, plan to buy the Hugo Strange figure from? I know I asked a similar question a few weeks back, but I figure this time it's relavent and I can get more potential sources for the figure other than Ebay.

Cheapest would be getting it at the con (although attending has its own set of costs of course). Next cheapest would probably be getting someone you know to pick it up for you. Other than that, ebay. No clue if this will last through the con to be put up on Graphitti's website. Frankly, I doubt it will.

I've had to reserve it on ebay... living in spain I havent been more solution

Thanks guys, I really like how this setup looks. As for painting it, I might at sometime, it's just most of the shelves in my collection room are wood so it fits in a bit better with the overall room. But black would look great if I just had the Arkham figures in the room.

I'm a bit worried where Grundy will fit in... Titan Joker I plan to have off to the side with the battle damaged Batman, Grundy.... No clue.

I'd hate to see your display get torn apart again SFA. :( You should just make another smaller dio just for Origins. AA and AC mesh together a lot. I just couldn't stand not having Croc and Ivy with my AC figures. But no matter what you do I'll be great. :)

If you were in driving distance I'd go take it from you before you cut it down. :lol

There's a little ledge behind the Arkham City logo and that's where I'm going to stand Hugo when I get him. I kinda have most of the figure arranged like they are on the map. Croc and Ra's on the bottom, the rest are on ground level, and Hugo will be up on "Wonder Tower" :lol

Thanks guys, I really like how this setup looks. As for painting it, I might at sometime, it's just most of the shelves in my collection room are wood so it fits in a bit better with the overall room. But black would look great if I just had the Arkham figures in the room.

I'm a bit worried where Grundy will fit in... Titan Joker I plan to have off to the side with the battle damaged Batman, Grundy.... No clue.

I'd hate to see your display get torn apart again SFA. :( You should just make another smaller dio just for Origins. AA and AC mesh together a lot. I just couldn't stand not having Croc and Ivy with my AC figures. But no matter what you do I'll be great. :)

If you were in driving distance I'd go take it from you before you cut it down. :lol

There's a little ledge behind the Arkham City logo and that's where I'm going to stand Hugo when I get him. I kinda have most of the figure arranged like they are on the map. Croc and Ra's on the bottom, the rest are on ground level, and Hugo will be up on "Wonder Tower" :lol
...Nice, Very Nice :goodpost:

...Nice, Very Nice :goodpost:
Thanks. :)

I just finished replying Asylum on hard and thought how cool of a statue this would have made...
DC30839-2.jpg

I'm wanting to get Titan Joker but some people reported his leg breaking... My Croc hasn't broke but I'm kinda worried Titan Joker would be more susceptible since he's so top heavy.

Got bored and recoloured some of the clown thugs into some of the other colours you see in the game.

ClownThugs.bmp

Not completely happy with some of the choices on the makeup on the masks, and the red shirt, but it's the best I can do with my cheap editing software.

Shame the thugs were received so poorly. I would have loved to have seen more clowns, Penguin Thugs, Two-Face Thugs, and Tyger Guards.

Oh well, at least we got both these.

Photo Credit: Pixel Dan Eardly @ ToyNewsInternational.com

I was on a roadtrip a week ago and snapped some pictures to pass the time. None of the figures are mine, unfortunately Scarecrow belongs to my brother and Joker is actually the one I bought for my girlfriend. I'm just surprised how nice some turned out considering I was in a moving vehicle.

9232620005_d647dafc52_c.jpg

9235403004_e5eb44f37a_c.jpg

9232624645_ed90ea25de_c.jpg

Has to be my favourite.

I love photographing figures, I don't try with my collection pictures, but I do when I set something up just to photograph it. I'll be taking more pictures in a better environment here soon. Just never took shots of Arkham figures before.

Last edited:

Look at the DC Collectibles exclusives that will be available at San Diego Comic-Con (including Dr Strange with logo of Arkham :D )

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPBXZmrST-4[/ame]

Is amazing!

I love action figures, but the music is so dramatic for what is pretty much toys and stuff. :lol

Anyway, that was really irritating to watch due to how they jump the camera so fast I can't even get a good look at him.

Coming Spring 2014 from DC Colllectibles Arkham Origins Deathstroke

Awesome! Looks a million times better than the Mattel version. Also seems like he'd please articulation fans too. Hope we get a better look at him (and more figures from this wave) at SDCC!

Nice! Totally agree I like the Mattel version but this one looks pretty hardcore. Looking forward to the stuff they have coming out.

I don't collect the Arkham figures, but, from what I've seen from the game, it makes me wonder if they wouldn't benefit from making a more articulated AO Batman a la AC series 4 to go with Deathstroke.

Awesome!! Love all the scratch marks/detailing. Can't wait to see who else is in that wave!

Back