DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Definitely I think is Deathstroke the collection the new 52. Too bad!

Seeing as how the figure that DCC is teasing on their Facebook page is probably the New 52 version of Deathstroke, when do you guys believe we'll see the last figure(s) of the AO Series 1. My guess is that they'll be revealed near E3.

Strange has glasses... Remind me why riddler couldn't again...? :L haha

Hey guys, my friend in Singapore is selling his complete set of Arkham Asylum Series 2 MISB for $200, minus shipping. I don't know what that set goes for nowadays but I figured I'll just say it here anyways. Anybody interested just drop me a message so I'll give his email to you.

Strange has glasses... Remind me why riddler couldn't again...? :L haha
Apparently they couldn't do it and make it look good.

Thank god they put them on Hugo. I don't think Hugo could have gotten away with it like Riddler did.

I would love the Riddler figure to death if he had glasses and a smirk... Don't even get me started how cool that'd be.

NECA did a great pair of glasses on a Half Life figure.
gordonfreemanfeatured.png

They're a separate piece that has been glued on. Why wouldn't DCC do that?

Apparently they couldn't do it and make it look good.

Thank god they put them on Hugo. I don't think Hugo could have gotten away with it like Riddler did.

I would love the Riddler figure to death if he had glasses and a smirk... Don't even get me started how cool that'd be.

NECA did a great pair of glasses on a Half Life figure.
gordonfreemanfeatured.png

They're a separate piece that has been glued on. Why wouldn't DCC do that?
Because they're lazy?

Does anyone here still need a Robin? I know he can fetch quite a lot on eBay and Amazon, but I found this comic book store that has him listed online for 10 bucks a long with Series 1 Harley and Series 1 Infected Batman.

I ordered a 2 Robins and Harley from them and they did arrive, though the packages are mildly damaged. So if the box condition is important to you, I don't suggest buying them there.

They only have 2 Robins left, so anyone who needs him act fast.

https://www.twocatscomicbookstore.c...rkham-city-series-01-action-figure-robin.html

Hope this helps someone.

I still prefer Mattel's Robin to DCD's Robin. DCD just really f'd him up. Too pale, eyes going in separate directions, no staff, etc.

I still prefer Mattel's Robin to DCD's Robin. DCD just really f'd him up. Too pale, eyes going in separate directions, no staff, etc.
Um...the DCC Robin does come with a staff, as for the rest of the problems thats probably just bad paint apps.

Um...the DCC Robin does come with a staff, as for the rest of the problems thats probably just bad paint apps.

You're right, I got that one backward. Mattel's didn't but I gave him DCD's. I'd agree that's just bad paint aps, but EVEY pic I've seen has had the same issue as mine (just like how Deadshot has that huge blue eye :lol).

I just like having DCD figures only. I do like the DCD more overall, but honestly, it's my least favourite.

The headsculpt is fine, I have no qualms about the eyes, but he's so pale. The hood looks better on the DCD but it flares out too much. His articulation is fine, could be loads better, but his colours are too bright, needed to be muted or have a slight wash to darken them. Plus his staff is literally a black stick...

Anyone know when the Asylum rereleases are coming out?

Saw some sites say August, some said May, and now a few are saying June.

Is that true? Or does no one really know?

Anyone know when the Asylum rereleases are coming out?

Saw some sites say August, some said May, and now a few are saying June.

Is that true? Or does no one really know?

I have it preorder for June, but i dont know the exact day :S

First look at Bane and Joker, courtesy of a friend of mine from another forum:
https://m.nypost.com/p/blogs/gamereport/awesome_stuff_exclusives_aplenty_MTOHq0hWuED77j7AIxCFNJ

I'll leave my final thoughts once I've actually played the game, but I'm really not liking the design aesthetics so far from what I've seen.

And funny enough, I actually used the glasses from that Gordon Freeman figure for my Riddler figure.

Joker's a bit too "punk rock" for me, at the moment. Bane looks pretty cool, though. The figure makes it look like he has war paint in this one, rather than a mask, though.

The figures look fantastic and the designs are great too!

I'm not sure I'm 100% feeling that they eventually become their Asylum/City counterparts though, especially Bane, but that will probably change once I see them in-game.

All in all it's a really nice looking first wave.

Back