DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

You'll probably be able to get it for 60 after the con, probably less.

I just never preorder from eBay, because eBay and Paypal won't protect you if the seller never sends the item since the transaction is over so many days old.

I'm personally going to wait, but if you really want a preorder, definitely look at reputable website

What other ones do you have? I was looking at both Series 3 and 4 in my lcs and the Series 3 looked almost too toyish to fit in but the Series 4 had a lot more texture to is so it looked like it'd fit better with the other figures.

I'm not sure though, the size and the head are kinda hurting it for me.
I have Series 1 and 2 Batman figures...though they're not my favorite and frankly I only got them for the Gadgets and because I'm a completionist at heart. The Infected Batman is too tall and the Detective Mode Batman can't hold the REC for ****.

So glad I sold my bane for like $250 before they announce this new one. It looks better, gonna PO this. But I'm not sure if I wanna continue down to arkham city as it seems the paint job seems to be worse than it was for the arkham asylum version?

I think that's the case with all the AC figures. The Arkham Asylum figures all had exceptional paint work. Some of the AC figures I've picked up have been awful paint wise.

I think that's the case with all the AC figures. The Arkham Asylum figures all had exceptional paint work. Some of the AC figures I've picked up have been awful paint wise.

Totally agree with you. The last waves of AC painting has no such quality as the previous.....

Totally agree with you. The last waves of AC painting has no such quality as the previous.....
I wouldn't go that far, though certain figures do suffer from lower quality paint jobs, Ra's al Ghul in particular. Azrael and Talia al Ghul, at least the one I have, have had great paint jobs.

I wouldn't go that far, though certain figures do suffer from lower quality paint jobs, Ra's al Ghul in particular. Azrael and Talia al Ghul, at least the one I have, have had great paint jobs.

My Talia is however badly painted. I guess it will be a bit of luck...

After getting the SDCC Battle Damaged Batman, I am definitely liking the larger size, so I'll be getting the Series 3 and some of the other incarnations.

I do think some of the City figures have some weak paint detail in some areas most aren't a problem.

Penguin's head looks good, Robin's doesn't. Ra's doesn't look too good, but not every figure is perfect. They still are really good figures in my eyes, but after looking at Asylum Joker he does have a lot of work put into him. So does sickened Joker, but a lot of the City figures do too.

Asylum had a couple not as good figures paint wise. Ivy looked a little too plain, Zsasz could have used a little wash over his scars, like Ivy could have used it on her vines.

City does have a few more lackluster figures, but I chalk that up to City having twice as many figures as Asylum.

Anyone know what the batarang this Batman is holding?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-DC-DI...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I know it didn't come with the figure, now wondering what it came with?

This is my Arkham City setup right now. This was taken before both my convention figures arrived.

8881256452_6ec180a356_c.jpg

Last edited:

After getting the SDCC Battle Damaged Batman, I am definitely liking the larger size, so I'll be getting the Series 3 and some of the other incarnations.

I do think some of the City figures have some weak paint detail in some areas most aren't a problem.

Penguin's head looks good, Robin's doesn't. Ra's doesn't look too good, but not every figure is perfect. They still are really good figures in my eyes, but after looking at Asylum Joker he does have a lot of work put into him. So does sickened Joker, but a lot of the City figures do too.

Asylum had a couple not as good figures paint wise. Ivy looked a little too plain, Zsasz could have used a little wash over his scars, like Ivy could have used it on her vines.

City does have a few more lackluster figures, but I chalk that up to City having twice as many figures as Asylum.

Anyone know what the batarang this Batman is holding?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-DC-DI...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I know it didn't come with the figure, now wondering what it came with?

This is my Arkham City setup right now. This was taken before both my convention figures arrived.

8881256452_6ec180a356_c.jpg
Nice setup, how did you get Penguin's cigar in his mouth? I've tried to so before and I couldn't do it.

Last edited:

Nice setup, how did you get Penguin's cigar in his mouth? I've tried to so before and I couldn't do it.
Thanks. I got my Joker and Harley in a bit of a Mad Love pose. I almost want to leave them like this. I'll post a picture later.

And a lot of patience. You got to tuck it in the corner of his mouth and turn the cigar the right way so it'll hold. It's not the best of holds, and it will fall out if he get's bumped too hard, or something like that. If you really want to do it just play around with it a little.

Was admiring sickened Joker, and realized they only painted one of his cufflinks. :slap Only 4000 made and there's paint errors. Kinda bugs me.
still love it, but the paint error sucks.

the Asylum SDCC Batman... I really love him, no idea why, but I REALLY like him.

Thanks. I got my Joker and Harley in a bit of a Mad Love pose. I almost want to leave them like this. I'll post a picture later.

And a lot of patience. You got to tuck it in the corner of his mouth and turn the cigar the right way so it'll hold. It's not the best of holds, and it will fall out if he get's bumped too hard, or something like that. If you really want to do it just play around with it a little.

Was admiring sickened Joker, and realized they only painted one of his cufflinks. :slap Only 4000 made and there's paint errors. Kinda bugs me.
still love it, but the paint error sucks.

the Asylum SDCC Batman... I really love him, no idea why, but I REALLY like him.
Hey how is your Killer Croc figure's arm holding up? I'm thinking about buying one soon and I want to know if I still have to worry about the arm.

Most crocs haven't had problems if they were opened up freshly out of the hot delivery truck and opened immediately. So when in doubt, heat him up first .

Hey how is your Killer Croc figure's arm holding up? I'm thinking about buying one soon and I want to know if I still have to worry about the arm.
He's doing fine, his arms move, but not as much as they should. I just don't want to force it.

What I did with mine is soak him in very hot water until he got a little gummy then moved his arms around. I HIGHLY suggest doing the same.

I suspect a lot of the damage done to the joint is moving it while it's stiff. The joint isn't strong enough to break the stiffness without a little help.

Just be careful, treat it with hot/boiling water. You want the softer plastic of his arm and torso to become almost a little rubbery. It'll go back just fine, actually allowed me to pop mine's jaw in better.

Sadly, I don't think he'll have full possibility even with treating it. I'd just rather have limited articulation than a broken figure.

BIG TIP: Order it from Amazon, and make sure it's Amazon you order it from, not a side seller. They offer returns/replacements and the figure should be 45 with free shipping now.

Really hope we get Deathstroke in Series 1.DC said they were revealing the other figures in series 1 in June.My guess is Deathstroke and/or Penguin.

Really hope we get Deathstroke in Series 1.DC said they were revealing the other figures in series 1 in June.My guess is Deathstroke and/or Penguin.
I'm still hoping the last two figures of this wave are Deathstroke and Anarky.

Too bad its the Injustice version of Deathstroke and not the Arkham Origins version...at least its most likely the Injustice version.

The Injustice Version has already been released or at least shown in the 2 pack with green arrow.Arkham Origins Deathstroke is the only Deathstroke left to make.Wish they'll reveal who it is already.:impatient:

The Injustice Version has already been released or at least shown in the 2 pack with green arrow.Arkham Origins Deathstroke is the only Deathstroke left to make.Wish they'll reveal who it is already.:impatient:
Well the thing is that from what I've seen from the in-model and concept art of Deathstroke, the color scheme and design in the spoiler images doesn't match with the game counterpart.

I might be wrong thinking that the figure is the Injustice Version, having looked closely at the pics of the Injustice figure. The color scheme doesn't match the in-game model so I don't know who the figure being teased is.

It could easily be a New 52 Deathstroke figure as the Injustice outfits are inspired by the New 52 anyway.

It looks way too brightly coloured for Origins. A pity.

I hope Deathstroke is better than Black Mask. I almost don't want to buy that thing, looks dreadful. Anarchy, I never heard of him before Origins, and from what I saw in the screen cap he looks like something I'd see in Assassin's Creed apposed to Batman. Maybe I'll like him later on.

I really hope they nail Deathstroke, he would be an awesome figure.

Back