DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Damn! is exclusive SDCC .. I want one! Does anyone know when is the SDCC?

SDCC is normaly in july and if this figure goes the way of the sick joker figure from arkham city last year then we might be able to get through grafitti design web site.

I really hope they end up releasing the Hugo Strange figure as a regular figure instead of a SDCC exclusive.

If they don't, we all know ebay will be flooded with people selling the Strange figure.

Oops meant to the link to the next picture in that gallery, (it's full length)

If the previous exclusive sicken joker were any indication, these will be flooding the market and that anyone who wanted one will be able to secure one.

Based on all the new information today, my guess for the complete AO Series 1 is this: Batman, Black Mask, Deathstroke, Anarky.

I really hope they end up releasing the Hugo Strange figure as a regular figure instead of a SDCC exclusive.

Not all SDCC figures become obscure. I was able to buy White Lantern Sinestro for a decent price. And the last couple of DC Direct/Collectibles exclusives were not all that popular. I think you can still get the Flashpoint Reverse Flash for cheap, and I believe sick Joker from Arkham City is still available.

Do you guys think we'll end up at least getting a Two-Face?

The Mattel one is really expensive on eBay and I really want to stick with only DCD/DCC figures for my Arkham collection.

Hoping he'll come in a new wave.

Worst case, he'll probably be in Arkham Origins and we can get a figure then?

We'll inevitably get him, don't worry about it.

Finally got my series 3 batman today! Still waiting for my asylum joker and Harley to arrive :( pre order said expected April/may... Hmmmm!

Not all SDCC figures become obscure. I was able to buy White Lantern Sinestro for a decent price. And the last couple of DC Direct/Collectibles exclusives were not all that popular. I think you can still get the Flashpoint Reverse Flash for cheap, and I believe sick Joker from Arkham City is still available.
Anyone know where the Sickened Joker is still available?

I do hope we'll get him and another wave. I've seen preorders for the Asylum rereleases for August, and the Origins and two packs aren't due out until Oct/Nov.

Hope they announce another wave soon with Two Face. I'm almost tempted to get the Mattel one if I see a good price on it because it my collection seems incomplete with out him.

Back