DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

That is pretty cheap I would take that offer in a heart beat. I don't think you'll find anything cheaper.

Ebay prices are around $200+

Good thing I bought my series 1 for retail.

Sorry, I meant I was planning on buying it form my local seller.

That is pretty cheap I would take that offer in a heart beat. I don't think you'll find anything cheaper.

Ebay prices are around $200+

Good thing I bought my series 1 for retail.

For real? Thanks for the insight then! I guess maybe I'll get it after all.

Especially if they are MOC condition.

I bought mine opened but still have their blister packaging at $80, including ivy so that's 5 figures.

Deadshot turned out decent. I hope they add guns for those empty holsters though.

I was wondering how much does the Series 1 Arkham Asylum set goes for nowadays? I'm getting an offer for Batman, Harley, Joker & Scarecrow for USD130, brand new. Should I take it?

I think that's a pretty good price, but 2013 is going to be the year of re-release, so if you're willing to wait you can get older figures at retail price again next year.

I think that's a pretty good price, but 2013 is going to be the year of re-release, so if you're willing to wait you can get older figures at retail price again next year.

I really hope they release Bane early in the year, he's one of the main figures I'm missing. Also do you know if DC Collectibles is trying to fix Croc's arm defect? I'm asking because I don't want to pay for a broken figure.

There's no guarantee that Bane will be one of the figures they re-release. Although the DCC team did apparently say they will be re-releasing some figures they didn't specify which ones.

In my opinion, they would be less likely to re-release Bane anyway due to his size and weight, unless they planned to increase the price for him. I'm sure they know they'd be missing a trick if they re-released Bane at his original price. Surely they must know how much he's selling for nowadays? I could be wrong of course, but if it were me I wouldn't pin all my hopes on them re-releasing him.

My guess is that they may just release a select few past figures from the line as part of a box-set or something rather than straight up re-releases of waves. It was never DCD's style to re-release waves and they have a history doing box-sets of old figures later down the line. Those usually had some kind of re-deco too to warrant the re-release. Then again, under DCC, things have been quite different to DCD's reign so straight up re-releases of waves may now very well be on the cards.

Link

OH YEAHHH. Nightwing and Deadshot are probably two of my favourite figures now, if they end up looking as good as they do here. Add the new Batman to that, and they compensate for a not-that-good Talia.

Last edited:

Awesome, I was hoping we'd see a new promo image of the group after Deadshot's reveal. Talia actually looks better here than anywhere else, seems they've given her more eyeshadow which helps her overall look. Deadshot and Nightwing look great :D

I'm glad they gave Talia her own sword instead of re-using the sword Ra's came with. Talia really does look better in these photos, hell they all do...except the Batman figure.

I'm not really keen on the pose they put Batman in for the promo shot, doesn't really do the figure justice IMO. Still don't like that ugly chest joint either, but other than that I think he looks great.

Series 4 looks great. Ive always regretted passing on these, theres Just too many other things that are a "must buy." :(

Does anyone have a direct quote with the comments about a re-release of older figures? I think maybe they will re-release detective mode batman with this increased articulation. but I'm not sure about the rest. would be good to get older figures with more articulation for those that are into that sort of thing. I prefer my pre-posed statues with limited articulation.

Not liking the looks of the new Batman, hope it will change. Nightwing looks better than Mattels version, Deadshot looks awesome. Finally getting a Talia.

Pre-ordered Deadshot, Talia, and Nightwing. Skipping the Batman because man, he looks like he was in a terrible accident.

Arkham Asylum old figures just went up on bbts, no Bane yet though!

Back