DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

There is a fourth figure in the wave, due to be unveiled on the DC Collectibles Facebook page October 31st.

GIMME STRANGE. Pictures of the actual figures.

8076052657_608c9ebe6f_z.jpg

8076044952_5520513337_z.jpg

8076045044_b99a628e69_z.jpg

They better show some more stuff later on, though. Love that Nightwing figure anyway. I love the character anyway, and his Arkham City design is great, so I'll be happy to get him. These are out March next year.

They better show some more stuff later on, though. Love that Nightwing figure anyway. I love the character anyway, and his Arkham City design is great, so I'll be happy to get him. These are out March next year.

These look alot better here than in the intial promo shot...though I still hate the Batman figure the Nightwing and Talia al Ghul figures look alot better.:yess:

See, NOW I think they look much better!!! And oooooh, 4th figure, this is exciting stuff, hope it's Strange,
is that all comic con will show then? Or could there potentially be a deluxe or something another day??:yess:

There is a fourth figure in the wave, due to be unveiled on the DC Collectibles Facebook page October 31st.
How odd..... wonder why they wouldn't just show it at NYCC since the whole world would see it then. It best be Hugo Strange!

Cool! Nightwing looks fantastic. Looking at that photo of Talia, her head looks better than the crappy promo shot, but I can't get Shakira's 'hips don't lie' song out my head :lol

I hope its Deathstroke or Hugo Strange.

I hope its Deathstroke or Hugo Strange.

I wouldn't bet on Deathstroke -- he was only in that little side-game that not many people played.

Strange would be the best choice, but Two Face is a distinct possibility. Those two are the most glaring omissions. Outside chance on Deadshot or another thug. Calendar Man, Black Mask, Deathstroke, Gordon, Red Robin are all longshots.

SnakeDoc

I like the Nightwing and Talia

Actually, thinking about it, perhaps they're saving the reveal of that unkown figure until October 31st (Halloween) because its Calendar Man??? Would seem very appropriate wouldn't it....

Actually, thinking about it, perhaps they're saving the reveal of that unkown figure until October 31st (Halloween) because its Calendar Man??? Would seem very appropriate wouldn't it....

Wouldn't surprise me if they did...

That is an absolutley brilliant point sfa, It has really gotten me thinking. :goodpost:

I'm so excited! I need to save loads of money...:(
Still need (series 3) Batman, Azrael, Ra’s Al Ghul.
Mister Freeze, Titan Joker, and replace my one-legged croc :(
Then I'll be up to date with the arkham city line,

So... I've got until March!

as much as I REALLY want to, I just don't think I can afford to get the rest of the asylum line I need, :'(
(Joker, Harley, Ivy, Armoured Batman)

I love the new Batman. It's what an actual posable action figure with DC Collectibles quality looks like. Personally, I think it would've been awesome if they loaded him up with all of the accessories, extra hands, etc., and made him a deluxe figure.

Another Batman? Am I missing something?
Super articulated new-and-improved Batman. Still odd to have had a regular Batman in the previous wave, though.

And good point, sfa. Though I think a wave of Nightwing, Talia, Batman and Calendar Man would be kind of weak - there's not really any big draw figure in there like Strange or Two-Face. Also, is it definitely a regular figure we're seeing on 31st? If not, it could be Grundy, which would also make sense for a Halloween reveal given that he's a massive zombie. :) The reveal is also part of their 'spoiler alert' thing where they post preview pictures and get people to guess what it is, and they're usually statues/big one-off type figures, so I don't think Calendar Man would fit for that - people aren't likely to get that excited. Grundy, however, is going to make people poo themselves. Nice.

If the 31st was a Monday, I'd be completely convinced it'll be Grundy, lol.

I'm pretty sure it would be a regular figure, since the card did say see the final figure in the latest wave of Arkham City figures. That suggests to me it's just a regular figure which will make up a 4 figure wave.
If it did turn out to be Calendar Man, I don't think that's too weak of a wave myself really since Nightwing and Talia are two popular and highly requested characters. Granted, Two-Face and Hugo Strange are more popular than those two, but still not a bad wave all round in my eyes.
Anyway, it was just a random thought I had. Might not be any connection to the date at all. Could end up being someone like Strange or Two-Face I suppose....

The card where?? This one just says 'a spoiler alert', not specifically part of the wave. Maybe implies it's part of the wave, though. They might be starting to incorporate the deluxes as part of regular waves, so releasing three regular figures and one big, boxed one on the same day. Would help to milk the line a little longer.

Guessing game! Maybe we can ask DCC to give us a Riddle so we can solve it?

phpBLd4JdArkhamSeries4.jpg

Back