DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

I'm gong to try and pick up some of the older Arkham Asylum figures next month, gonna try and get Regular Batman (although battle damaged would be nice) and Harley Quinn. Without wanting to be the n00b when is series 3 due out as I'm interested in the regular Batman from AC as well

I'm gong to try and pick up some of the older Arkham Asylum figures next month, gonna try and get Regular Batman (although battle damaged would be nice) and Harley Quinn. Without wanting to be the n00b when is series 3 due out as I'm interested in the regular Batman from AC as well

I think you're looking at probably $50 a piece, minimum, for AA Batman and Harley. Same for Joker. $75 or so for Battle Damaged Batman. $100 or more if you want Bane. I think Scarecrow, Zsasz, and Ivy are slightly less expensive.

I think Wave 3 is due in September. Just an estimate, though.

I like the AC Batman (Wave 1, unmasked) better than the AA one. If I were you, I'd just wait on the Wave 3 AC masked Batman instead of paying $50+ for the AA one.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Why did my post get removed by the mods? What was I doing different to what Buttmuncher has done with his Joker he had spare?
I really don't see the issue here!

$100 or more if you want Bane

Yeah it's crazy how the price on Bane just keeps going up and up.... If DCD do ever remake Bane as a deluxe there'll be a lot of annoyed buyers there!

I personally don't think they will.

^ Yeah, it is a long shot, but it is a possibility. If the deluxe line proves popular enough I'm sure they'll consider it.

Do we know how much the Titan Joker is going to be? The same as Croc and Freeze? He seems a lot bigger, so if he was the same price that would compensate for Freeze being on the expensive side....

He is the same price. All of them are $55 MSRP, but can be had for $40 from most online retailers.

Just came across this. If this is true that DC Direct is doing a final run on the AA series, I have a shot at getting Bane for under $100 :panic:

^ Yeah that's definitely great news for anyone without a Bane right now. Sucks for anyone who bought him within the past few months....

This doesn't bode well for a Bane remake though if they're re-releasing him. I do like the one we already have but I was really hoping for a new deluxe version anyway. Ah well, you never know I suppose.

Last edited:

Well eta is 2012, with all the other waves coming, knowing I can now have Bane before the end of the year is good enough for me. Sucks for the people who payed $150 on ebay. :lol

for those who said they were kicking themselves for not buying him while he was cheap and then bought it off ebay. well now you can kick yourself again. to bad dc direct don't have a twitter to confirm this. just makes me wanna sell my loose bane to some sucker who hasn't got the news jet LOL

^ NataN, I would have kept it a secret, but I like to help out those who like me missed out on the first 2 waves :)

Well eta is 2012, with all the other waves coming, knowing I can now have Bane before the end of the year is good enough for me. Sucks for the people who payed $150 on ebay. :lol

My only concern is that these may not actually ever appear, I guess it all depends on what figures from the line you're after, as I'm only after Batman, Joker & Harley Quinn I reckon I'll just try and source them on eBay. I can see if you're desperately after a Bane then it's probably worth taking the risk that these do actually come back into stock rather than pay the crazy second hand market prices

^ NataN, I would have kept it a secret, but I like to help out those who like me missed out on the first 2 waves :)

I'm not complaining, it's not like I have a whole bunch of bane's in stock that are loosing value over this news. sounds weird that only this one online retailer has them on pre-order with this news, but more power to those who missed out. you can bet that if stores start stocking them again, bane will fly off the shelves and prices will go back up at some point, just like the joker when he was re-released.

Wow, I may buy a 2nd set of each. I should of bought another set when they did a 2nd release when they had them at CSC but I just bought a single Batman, I was thinking price would stay at retail cost.

Hey, folks. I saw a set of Arkham City "Fatheads" at TRU for $9.99. They were pretty neat and came with about 5 different stickers. One big picture of Batman's bloody face, which was part of the marketing we saw when the game was released. There was also an Arkham City logo that would work well with Dioramas.

Back