DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Teaser of my Black Mask goon:
z70g.jpg

Teaser of my Black Mask goon:
SNIP

Wow, that looks really damn nice! Great work on the mask and sweater, looks really accutate. Still not the biggest fan of the WWE bodies, but you don't have many other options that aren't underarticulated figures. Would be nice if DCC would make a Bruce, would be a great base body.

You think about making an alternate Joker thug head?

Thanks, I only put him together. A customizer I've become friends with resculpted the torso and mask and painted him. Yup, there aren't any other decent articulated suit bodies, at least until the Red Hood comes out in October/November.
853cddb2f4c2f9fbc9ded2b53314d5e7_zpse487ec1b.jpg

I put together some Joker thugs with the suit body and the Joker thug heads to get repainted. Got casts of those heads. I would go for accurate origins joker goon masks but those would require more difficult full mask sculpts.

1z3z66x.jpg

I have 3 (shorter gray kind) for Joker goons, and 2 for Black Mask goons, plus 2 more extras. 3 of those are the basic suit body so they have less artic on the lowerbody so they resemble the older DCC style. Just t-hips, single knees, ankles.

I take a updated pictures of those bodies one day.

^awesome man, what bodies are those?

also do you have a photo set for deathstroke like you did for the other series 2 figs?

Are there any QC issues with the AO Croc? I know the AC croc had issues with the arms. I bought the AO croc for my son and would like to know what issues there might be before I give it to him.

Are there any QC issues with the AO Croc? I know the AC croc had issues with the arms. I bought the AO croc for my son and would like to know what issues there might be before I give it to him.

non that Ive heard so far, though today is the major release day so we should start hearing across the boards

^awesome man, what bodies are those?

also do you have a photo set for deathstroke like you did for the other series 2 figs?

Oh, those bodies are wwe elite suited bodies. They're the BAF Paul Heyman and BAF Booker T specifically.

It's a page or two before the others.

No issues but I wouldn't recommend AO Croc for a children. Any of the DCC figures aren't meant for kids.

Not really, his torso is smaller than Batman. But his belt also covered most of his waist so that might be why looks long.

Got my Black Mask goon in the mail today:
5wzg.jpg

I'm gonna have to send back the GCPD SWAT guy since a few spots were missing paint, and some small things need to be corrected.

Just ordered my Deathstroke, hopefully the blue in his armor isnt as bright as it looks in the YouTube videos im watching.

If you haven't seen them there are some in-hand pics back on page 344 and the blue looks much darker in those.

Batman: Arkham Origins Series 2 now available from BBTS

Picked up killer croc, firefly, and 3 deathstrokes!! So damn impressed, and rick i agree with you now about the torso proportions, DS looks sick

Got Deathstroke for $23.XX from Toy Wars, hopefully i can save you guys a buck with that little tidbit.

Guys I'm trying to budget but do you think Copperhead will be released as a single. I would prefer just one deathstroke figure. What Do you guys suggest?
As you can understand it'll either mean I cancel The masked Death stroke and save some for the three pack or I end up with two figures of the same character.

I don't think they'll ever release her as a single, she's the big push to get you to buy the 3 pack. I don't recall them ever releasing a box set exclusive figure again as a single. Just get both Deathstrokes. He's awesome enough to be both masked and unmasked. But if it helps any, most of his fight he is unmasked.

Back