DC Direct: you owe me a Sideshow Marvel PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
So, they get Andy and Ray but nothing in the DC Direct booth looks to maximize their talents like the Hulk PF did with Sideshow last year.

Thanks DC Direct! Take a bow. :emperor

At first I thought I'd want the 1/4 Batman, but now I'm not that impressed with it. The base looks cheap, and the sculpt makes it look like he smells something bad.

img9771jpgre4.jpg

At first I thought I'd want the 1/4 Batman, but now I'm not that impressed with it. The base looks cheap, and the sculpt makes it look like he smells something bad.

img9771jpgre4.jpg

Are those stalactites or stalagmites?

img9771jpgre4.jpg

sadly he doesn't look that impressive. The colour of the costume for me is not dark enough and looks cheap, as does the quality of the cape. The base could've also been a little bigger.
Not one going on my "to buy" list......

it's a shame though. Dc is home to awesome characters, and with the newly acquired talent....Bah. No marvel PF, no comic PF whatsoever.

Stalagmites....MIGHT poke ya in the @$$.

It's ok, not for the price, but if it were like $50-$75 off I'd take it. Not GREAT but not BAD. Just meh.......looks better than friggin Gandalf the Homeless....er....White

I think DC ties up great talent into exclusive not to utilize their talents, but to make sure they can't sculpt anything cool for any other company.

sadly he doesn't look that impressive. The colour of the costume for me is not dark enough and looks cheap, as does the quality of the cape. The base could've also been a little bigger.
Not one going on my "to buy" list......

I agree . . . the cape makes it look very cheap . . . and the base makes him seem like a giant caricature instead of a realistic representation of Batman . . . :monkey2

that thing sucks....check out this batman..now this is nice from DC Direct...

Saw this live at the NY Comic Con last year....awesome piece:chew

that thing sucks....check out this batman..now this is nice from DC Direct...

Saw this live at the NY Comic Con last year....awesome piece:chew

now this is how Batman should look!! For me this represents Batman as he should be, just standing there with a look that says "yeah....I could kick your a$$, but I've got better things to do"!!!

I hope the Alex Ross Batman is promising, i was a little disappointed on the Superman one, he's great and all, but something about him that didn't make me go and buy him, hopefully Batman looks amazing :monkey3

Back