DC Direct WOW Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NataN

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I'm not a WoW fan but I couldn't resist buying a few of these figures they simply look amazing. I only have Amber Lash and the Sylvanas windrunner which is simply one of the most beautiful and gracious figures DCD has ever put out. she sold out fast and goes for some pretty high prices on Evil Bay.

The new female figure in this pic has my attention https://toyfair2011.figures.com/showphoto.php?photo=2756&title=video-games&cat=623 I might have to pick her up, gotta see her in person first

The Worgen in the current line looks pretty sweet too.

Ooh, ooh, I'm much more interested in that Kerrigan figure a few pics over.
Damn, I gotta get that.

DSCF2116.JPG

sculpting and packaging are top notch stuff. If only they applied such sculpts and paints to their DC line in statue esque form.

I've been collecting DC Unlimited WOW figures since series 1. They rock much ass. I just bought the human paladin in tier 2 armor wielding the hand of Ragnaros. It's really cool.

I have a few videos of these figures on YouTube. You should check out my YouTube channel, it's in my profile. Watch the videos, I tell you all the information about the figures.

Yea, I can't wait for that undead female priest in tier 7? armor to come out. I had a level 66 female undead priest....well, I do have her just don't play the game anymore.

Last edited:
I saw it in person and it looks great, but due to limited space I've become real picky about what I buy nowadays.

Back