DC Direct The Dark Knight Returns Superman vs Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This being offered again thru previews. I passed on it originally because I wasn't too crazy about it the sculpt, especially on Superman. But I ended up regretting that a little since I have all the other DKR statues. So I'm glad to get another shot at it, and at a good price too thru DCBService ($220).

This being offered again thru previews. I passed on it originally because I wasn't too crazy about it the sculpt, especially on Superman. But I ended up regretting that a little since I have all the other DKR statues. So I'm glad to get another shot at it, and at a good price too thru DCBService ($220).

Different paint job?

Description doesn't say like it did for the second DKR Batman on Horse or Superman vs Darkseid statue, and the pic is the same. Plus it just has O/A in the title, so it looks like a straight re-release to me.

They finally got around to making a variant of this? Ive been looking and I havent seen anything regarding a new variant?

IMG_2809.jpg

How come this one's Carrie has the "R" logo on her chest? Was this stat repainted?

It really bothered me that the "R" wasn't on Robin...The only thing I myself painted was the "R" over Robins heart. It was a bitttch to do in that hole. Rest of the statue is original no repaint

Back