DC Direct Green Lantern Corps 13" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2966350873_ea4f478114.jpg

Credit to Jason E. Austin for the idea.

I know what you guys are saying about the possibility of the fabric being stretched but I carefully examined both the symbol placement and the fabric. The fabric wasn't stretched out and the symbols were noticeably off center not just a little. Even if the fabric was adjusted out of the box, I don't think they could be centered due to the distance from the outer edge of the symbol to the edge of the green fabric being off from side to side. Not to mention the symbols were also noticeably rotated and not straight as well.

i was sooo tempted to pick up another one of these, well, pick one up since i already have the original hal jordan gl fig. thing is, hehe, i *misplaced* the costume. all he's wearing right now is a set of blue boxers -- his "casual" look. doh!

nice pics, folks, love the quality & lighting in all of them!

AFR

Love your website shaun! It was your blog that finally made me decide to get into the DC Deluxe 13"-ers. Outstanding shots of them and other lines too, great stuff all round :bow

Love your website shaun! It was your blog that finally made me decide to get into the DC Deluxe 13"-ers. Outstanding shots of them and other lines too, great stuff all round :bow

I'm not sure about whether getting into DCD 13" figs is a good thing, but thanks for visiting my site, Karaduin. :)

What really sucks about this is that you have four possible releases but unlike HT when they do their two in ones, you would have to buy four of these sets just to have each one of the figures.

:confused:

What are you talking about? I have both the Hot Toys Superman/Clark Kent 2-In-1, and the HT Original Costume Batman Dark Knight fig with the Bruce Wayne head, and each comes with exactly one (1) body. Meaning, if you want to display both Supes and Kent or Batman and Wayne, you have to buy another Hot Toys or comparable body (as well as a suit of clothes for Bruce Wayne). What 2-in-1 set has Hot Toys released that allows you to display both figs together out of the box?

I'm not sure about whether getting into DCD 13" figs is a good thing, but thanks for visiting my site, Karaduin. :)

I'm not sure it's a good thing either but I can't help myself! I'm trying to get these as cheap as poss and not being a completist. After battling with the clunky body and acheiving a good pose they DO look great imo!

I have three of these and my "Abin" heads don't look like they have that much "make-up" on...did you touch these up? I always wanted to get one more for a Classic Hal but I'm okay right now having Hal from the first release and the three other Lanterns behind him.

Back