DC Direct Comic-Con Exclusive GREEN LANTERN Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to and don't have time I just wanted to know without having to read through crap like blackest night.....

mmmm... since the fact that the multi-coloured Hal is related to the Blackest Night .. and you thought that blackest night is crap and not interested in reading through it ( I thought it's a comic book, not a textbook)....so ... why would u want to know ? :duh

I don't want to and don't have time I just wanted to know without having to read through crap like blackest night.....

Then you're out of luck. I'm guessing you didn't even watch the embedded video which of course talks about the figures but if you think GL and Blackest Night is crap well then you're dead to me. Although I'm sure you'll be changing your tune when you see what they have in store for your beloved Batman. :rolleyes:

I read a free comic on blackest night, and I thought it sucked. And I hate, HATE, HATE when they involve batman with people who have superpowers like GL and the justice league. it turns into a pile of ^^^^!

I did, however read an interesting thing on all the lanterns.......God damn all I want to know is why they all look like Hal, why can't someone answer me?

And I know, Batman ^^^^ing dies..........and then becomes a black lantern i presume.

^^^^ing stupid ass comic writers.....

I read a free comic on blackest night, and I thought it sucked. And I hate, HATE, HATE when they involve batman with people who have superpowers like GL and the justice league. it turns into a pile of ^^^^!

I did, however read an interesting thing on all the lanterns.......God damn all I want to know is why they all look like Hal, why can't someone answer me?

And I know, Batman ^^^^ing dies..........and then becomes a black lantern i presume.

^^^^ing stupid ass comic writers.....

I can say with 100% certainty that this is most juvenile post I've ever read here on the freakboards. Congrats! :monkey4

Back