DC Direct Batman 1:2 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is out today! Anybody pick it up? I have one on order so I should have it by this time next week.

Still waiting to hear from BBTS about my order shipping. Did this actually come out yesterday, or did DC Direct delay it?

Still waiting to hear from BBTS about my order shipping. Did this actually come out yesterday, or did DC Direct delay it?

It came out yesterday. I know somebody that saw one at his LCS. For some reason, BBTS still shows it as preorder.

It came out yesterday. I know somebody that saw one at his LCS. For some reason, BBTS still shows it as preorder.

Usually, BBTS will post it a few days after the LCS get theirs. I didn't get a chance to stop by mine this week, so I wasn't sure. I noticed DC Direct will delay some of the products from time to time and thought might be another instance.

BBTS now shows it as IN STOCK. I canceled my order - want to see some pics first. I read over at SF that somebody is having trouble with the pleather Bat symbol coming off of the chest.

BBTS now shows it as IN STOCK. I canceled my order - want to see some pics first. I read over at SF that somebody is having trouble with the pleather Bat symbol coming off of the chest.

Well that's great news:(. My order is being processed. Hopefully, that is just a fluke.

I received my Batman bust today from BBTS. Sorry, no pics yet. Left my camera at work. The sculpt looks great. The paint applications are well done without slop, although I wish the 5 o'clock shadow that they showed on the protos translated over. The costume portion is my area of concern. As was previously stated, the bat emblem is glued on, but it is popping up on some of the edges. I have lightly pressed down the problem areas and am watching to see if this continues. If this persists, I will contact BBTS for a replacement or refund. For $250, this should not be an issue.:(

EDIT - I contacted BBTS to see about a replacement. This sucks!

Last edited:
With the exception of the bat emblem, it is a fantastic looking piece. I have the Joker one on order with BBTS. If this did't cost so much, I wouldn't be upset.

Well, I spoke with BBTS customer service. I was offered an exchange or a $20 credit. I opted for an exchange. They did say that they would inspect up to 3 busts before shipping it out to make sure there was not a problem. If this defect is found in all three, they would refund my money. I have to say, BBTS is great, but DC Direct sucks right now in my book.

Ok...so I waited about a month! :lol

Got a great deal on one of these - $200 shipped. #326/900 arrived today and I'm VERY happy with it! No problems with the bat emblem peeling. Looks great! :rock

Well, I spoke with BBTS customer service. I was offered an exchange or a $20 credit. I opted for an exchange. They did say that they would inspect up to 3 busts before shipping it out to make sure there was not a problem. If this defect is found in all three, they would refund my money. I have to say, BBTS is great, but DC Direct sucks right now in my book.

Update? :D

Back