DC Direct 13 Inch Powergirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a chance to look at this today. I like the no zipper boots and hope it's a trend. I also like the headsculpt aside from it being a tad small. Hands are a tad dainty also. Design of the costume overall is pretty nice. It's okay as is, but I think you could use the head, belt, hands, cape, boots, gloves and sleeves as the basis of a really nice custom on a bbi Cy Girl 1.0 or 1.5 body. Just add an OJI white bodysuit and your pretty well there. But as is, not that bad.

I just got her and like her more than I thought I would. They apparently tried to cut the costume to fit the hip joint, but kind of missed. It's not fair that they photoshopped the pic on the package so it looks better.

I think her gloves are too long, I pushed them up a bit. And her head needs to be able to go back further - with the tall collar it makes the head appear even smaller.

And one thing I never noticed before - the stands c-ring can be adjusted at an angle to better create falling poses. Perhaps this is the first time, but a flying pose helps with Kara.

She's not perfect, but I can live with it.

Thanks for posting that new pic Shaun! It makes me want one more then before. I'll have to start saving every penny.

But damn, $35 for that 1:6 camera! It's nice but not worth anywhere near that amount. I'll stick with my two Hot Toy's cameras I picked up for $8 apiece.

Thanks for posting that new pic Shaun! It makes me want one more then before. I'll have to start saving every penny.

But damn, $35 for that 1:6 camera! It's nice but not worth anywhere near that amount. I'll stick with my two Hot Toy's cameras I picked up for $8 apiece.

you're welcome. :) Yup, I personally prefer the Hot Toys cameras come it comes with a strap and is much cheaper. $8 is a great deal!

Got my 13" power girl today! Oh my goodness ,she has real rubberized tits.The rubber is soft and has actual boob flexes HA-HA-HA I wasnt expecting that! Kinda like a playboy fashion doll or something.I just thought it was crazy but a nice touch lol on Dc's part lol :lol

Got my 13" power girl today! Oh my goodness ,she has real rubberized tits.The rubber is soft and has actual boob flexes HA-HA-HA I wasnt expecting that! Kinda like a playboy fashion doll or something.I just thought it was crazy but a nice touch lol on Dc's part lol :lol
Obitsu female bodies have that. Damn, I need to save up for one now.

Obitsu bodies rock!

Using an obitsu body on my kitbashed Supergirl.

Sorry, but I have to disagree, they suck. I bought one a few years ago and the plastic in several of the joints crumbled into pieces from normal movement. They're a nice design even though I feel they're too anime like, but the plastic they used on mine was complete junk.
It looks like February is the earliest I can even think about buying a Power Girl now with Elder Pred 2 and Keaton Batman coming soon, not sure when the Appleseed stuff might be hitting either. :monkey2

Can't wait...She will finally be delivered on Monday from CSC.

Just wondering if I should remove the stockings or not. Any suggestions?

Mine should be here Monday from Alter Ego. I don't recommend removing the stockings....I think that the knee joint is a different flesh shade than the rest of her leg.

Mine should be here Monday from Alter Ego. I don't recommend removing the stockings....I think that the knee joint is a different flesh shade than the rest of her leg.

Thanks for the advise, Jase. So we both have something to look forward to tomorrow (Monday). I'm really excited to add PG to my collection (even if she's a bit 'off' looking).
I'll post my thoughts once I have her. Can't wait to hear yours.

Sorry, but I have to disagree, they suck. I bought one a few years ago and the plastic in several of the joints crumbled into pieces from normal movement.

You must've had the one rogue body then - I've got piles of Obitsus here, knocking on towards 60 figs - all styles of their female and male bodies... and apart from one crack in the waist cup where the torso peg fits they've all remained fit and healthy - and they've been put through much play and display over the years.

Nick

Back