Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aahhhhh! Why?!

The only reason I ordered this now is because I thought it was sold out. But I did intend to order it. I had Sinestro and Red Sonja on my radar next. Maybe BBTS will let me switch my order to Red Sonja.

Aahhhhh! Why?!

The only reason I ordered this now is because I thought it was sold out. But I did intend to order it. I had Sinestro and Red Sonja on my radar next. Maybe BBTS will let me switch my order to Red Sonja.

:lol yeah I did the same thing ordered it from BBTS.com, but I wanted it anyways, I just kept putting off ordering it because I know I'll want to have it stripped and redone as a full sculpt...

If it's in your Pile of Loot then you can cancel it and they will give you in store credit which you can use to buy Sonja...

Thanks man :duff damn, looks amazing, and it drapes perfectly over the shoulders.

Thanks mate. That would be my favorite part of the fabric capes. It shows his traps and shoulders line whereas the sculpted cape gives him some sort of big shoulderpads that, IMHO, ruins his build.

:lol yeah I did the same thing ordered it from BBTS.com, but I wanted it anyways, I just kept putting off ordering it because I know I'll want to have it stripped and redone as a full sculpt...

If it's in your Pile of Loot then you can cancel it and they will give you in store credit which you can use to buy Sonja...

I have no idea what that is. :dunno I have never ordered from them before. I just signed up on BBTS on Sunday so I could order Supes.

I have no idea what that is. :dunno I have never ordered from them before. I just signed up on BBTS on Sunday so I could order Supes.

As someone who has and loves both those statues, stick with your Superman order and get Sonja later (or wait for the new Sonja). Superman is the BEST statue I own, hands down. Everything is perfect about it. No sense mucking about if it's a piece you want, gotta pull the trigger some time, and you will not regret getting your hands on this one.

"Pile of Loot" is an option on their site, If you turn it on in your settings they will keep all your orders (up to six months) before shipping out so you get cheaper shipping prices.

As someone who has and loves both those statues, stick with your Superman order and get Sonja later (or wait for the new Sonja). Superman is the BEST statue I own, hands down. Everything is perfect about it. No sense mucking about if it's a piece you want, gotta pull the trigger some time, and you will not regret getting your hands on this one.

I gotta agree. I have seen both, and Supes is the more impressive of the two. I saw him next to Magneto, the original Hulk PF, and the Batman on a Lion and he stands tall next to ALL of those pieces. A perfect representation of the character.

Your probaby right. Oh, I definitely want Supes but I'm trying to play catch up since I just started collecting a few months ago. So, I thought the wise strategy would be to get pieces that have a better chance of selling out sooner.

I didn't think too much of Red Sonja at first but after seeing a few repaints I was sold. So, the plan is to buy her then get a repaint.

"Pile of Loot" is an option on their site, If you turn it on in your settings they will keep all your orders (up to six months) before shipping out so you get cheaper shipping prices.

That sounds handy. Thanks for the info.

Your probaby right. Oh, I definitely want Supes but I'm trying to play catch up since I just started collecting a few months ago. So, I thought the wise strategy would be to get pieces that have a better chance of selling out sooner.

I didn't think too much of Red Sonja at first but after seeing a few repaints I was sold. So, the plan is to buy her then get a repaint.

Keep in mind, SS already announced their will be another version of RS. Personally, I would only have the EX on the current one, the Frost Giant Head is a must. Whereas my spaghetti eye Superman EX head stays in the box (Might occasionally switch the heads if the cape was not such a B@#$%)

Angry head stays on all the time. No noodles but it looks boss with the red eye inserts. The cape is easy on easy off for me. Just need a steady hand. Difference of opinions I guess.

Angry head stays on all the time. No noodles but it looks boss with the red eye inserts. The cape is easy on easy off for me. Just need a steady hand. Difference of opinions I guess.

When I saw it my molder/painter had the heat vision trails in and it looked boss. The Ex head is AMAZING.

I actually have my RS displayed without the EX head. It's a great statue overall. I don't think it's EX or fail.

I don't think this is EX or fail but the EX head certainly should not be taken lightly. So would two portraits be better than one? I say yes. But the reg still rocks too.

I don't think this is EX or fail but the EX head certainly should not be taken lightly. So would two portraits be better than one? I say yes. But the reg still rocks too.

I agree. While I have mine displayed with the regular I'm happy to know I can switch it out at any point to change things up a bit and breathe new life into a statue I've gotten used to.

Back