Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, I'm based in Europe so I think a replacement, shipping mine back to SS, isn't an option. I paid 111 euro for custom fees....what about if I send this back? I have to face shipping cost, right? And what about the reshipment? And custom fees? Everything paid twice?

Any idea if this defect can be repaired?

well, I'm based in Europe so I think a replacement, shipping mine back to SS, isn't an option. I paid 111 euro for custom fees....what about if I send this back? I have to face shipping cost, right? And what about the reshipment? And custom fees? Everything paid twice?

Any idea if this defect can be repaired?

You won't have to pay for shipping, either sending the defect back or for the replacement....... if SSC deems it a defect. They may just offer a small credit or ask you to return for refund if not satisfied, which in your case is eating the customs fee. Not sure about customs fee on the new replacement... I'm sure customs don't care and will charge.

You won't have to pay for shipping, either sending the defect back or for the replacement....... if SSC deems it a defect. They may just offer a small credit or ask you to return for refund if not satisfied, which in your case is eating the customs fee. Not sure about customs fee on the new replacement... I'm sure customs don't care a nod will charge.

I've just completed the SS customer form asking for a partial refund (I prefer this way than reshipment). Then I'll try to repair the statue by myself.

You might want to post a thread in the Custom Creations forum to ask for help/ideas. Lots of experience over there.

Only when some parts of him are made of PVC. :wink1:

1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.gif

No PVC on this beast though...lol

None at all Shawn. The Supes PF is a real jaw dropper. It's easily the very BEST Supes statue I have ever seen. This PF will set the standard for any Supes statues going forward by any company. I'm thrilled to have this piece in my collection. You will be too when you get him.

I've currently got this Supes PF as my PF statue of the year so far but still a number of epic PF's to arrive for me before the year has ended. Either way, its certainly some of Sideshows best work. Deadpool won my PF of 2013, another faultless piece :)

There really hasn't been any major QC issues with this piece. Though some people had slightly misaligned eyes on the regular portrait or runs/ small holes in the fabric. I had a balancing issue, but that was an easy fix.

Scratch that, changing portraits is a pain without scratching the exposed collar area with the cape. So just exercise a little caution when doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just going to ask the same question as I opened mine up and he has small white dots/stains all over him.....Don't know if they'll wash out or not. will send an email in to see what they say I guess...

I was just going to ask the same question as I opened mine up and he has small white dots/stains all over him.....Don't know if they'll wash out or not. will send an email in to see what they say I guess...

Can you post a pic? Assuming it's not styrofoam bits, I had some silky strands on the fabric of my statue. Hopefully yours isn't from glue stains from factory workers who assembled the statue.

Back