Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More of the best Superman statue!!

After having him for a month already, I finally got around to taking a couple photo's of "The Man of Steel" (not the pvc version :lol) Superman premium format. This statue is EPIC!! I cant get over how awesome it is!! The heat vision portrait is the way to go for me. But I still like the other portrait head sculpt as well. Also, I have more of a fully sculpted taste with my statues when it comes to my collection, but him and Batman are the only two statues I dont mind fabric on. They both have the perfect blend of mixed media and sculpt that compliment each of the other materials used.

10750468_628577320584668_5434407592840477760_o.jpg

10730919_628577980584602_7725803604025637888_n.jpg

7590_628578127251254_6092672695310313727_n.jpg

954691_628578187251248_7601601257135937593_n.jpg

Nice pics Orko. It truly is a magnificent statue. SSC really nailed this piece. It is THE BEST Supes statue I have ever seen. I also agree with you on Bats and Supes pairing so well together. I have them side by side in my collection and they look fantastic together. Can't wait to add WW to them.

Nice pics Orko. It truly is a magnificent statue. SSC really nailed this piece. It is THE BEST Supes statue I have ever seen. I also agree with you on Bats and Supes pairing so well together. I have them side by side in my collection and they look fantastic together. Can't wait to add WW to them.

Thanks man! I cant wait for WW myself. She's been a much, highly anticipated female statue Ive been waiting on. And after being a bit let down with Red Sonja being one that I was looking forward to, I just hope WW does not disappoint.

Sorry if this has been asked but what are the known and common issues of this Superman PF?

Sorry if this has been asked but what are the known and common issues of this Superman PF?

There really hasn't been any major QC issues with this piece. Though some people had slightly misaligned eyes on the regular portrait or runs/ small holes in the fabric. I had a balancing issue, but that was an easy fix.

Scratch that, changing portraits is a pain without scratching the exposed collar area with the cape. So just exercise a little caution when doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pic's Orko, cool to see him with just the Angry eyes, haven't seen too many shots of him that way.

I just hope Cap can match him, as I want them side by side for the time being. Superman is so full of win!

Was wondering if anyone could answer this; Why did they change the original prototypes head sculpt portrait? Was there an official response given from sideshow about this? After seeing this I kinda wished they used the younger portrait rather than the one we got.

superman_comparison.jpg

Heh, pretty much everyone else thought he looked to old in the original portrait. I think you are in the extreme minority of those who prefer that version to the one we got. But if you like it that much, they used the same portrait on the bust, so pick that one up.

Was wondering if anyone could answer this; Why did they change the original prototypes head sculpt portrait? Was there an official response given from sideshow about this? After seeing this I kinda wished they used the younger portrait rather than the one we got.

superman_comparison.jpg

The SSC pics do make the Reg head look a little older. However, having seen it in person I can tell you that is not the case. Honestly, hike it would maybe be cool to have that head sculpt as well the current ones are amazing.

Hey guys, just got my Supes Ex. It's amazing, a masterpiece but.....well with SS is like hit the jackpot...I've found a defect: on the chest/superman log, a yellow section is missing.
What's should I do know? Is it fixable? If so, how?

Thanks

JLeNRS.jpg

4GNBI8.jpg

Hey guys, just got my Supes Ex. It's amazing, a masterpiece but.....well with SS is like hit the jackpot...I've found a defect: on the chest/superman log, a yellow section is missing.
What's should I do know? Is it fixable? If so, how?

Thanks

JLeNRS.jpg

4GNBI8.jpg

Write them to see if they have any replacements.

Back