Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

post-8696-13764594972731.gif

life has scared Mr. Green to canceled the Ex right before charging. now he's on the WL. what's the chances he'll get the EX again?

I received my Superman EX a few days ago and finally have some time to take some pics. I think he came out really well and while I like it, I have to say that I am not blown away by it either. I think the head sculpts are really good. I just wish the regular head sculpt was looking forward and I wish the EX head sculpt had more of a sneer/grimace/anger to it as he has just let loose his heat vision and his expression looks like he is bored. It was a nice touch on Sideshow's part to include the "short" and "long" heat vision pieces, but I had no patience trying to figure out which eye the short ones go into. besides the longer heat vision looks better, IMO. The fabric for the costume is really nice. The colors really pop. I'd probably give this an 8/10. A really good statue, just not a great one.

Here are some pics of mine...

Mine has a slight lean to the right. Anyone's else the same or am I just crazy?

It honestly could just be the angle it's displayed at... But it does kind of look like a lean.

Yea I'm not really sure what it is. At first I thought my besta shelf was somehow not level but it definitely is. It's almost as if the legs are straight to then from the waist up it leans slightly to the right.

Here's another with a bottle next to it in case it's hard to see what's straight
IMAG0125.jpg

Back