Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess they can name their price then?

Not necessarily. I usually fall on the side of the worker, not the multi-billion dollar greed machine they work for but I think fair negotiations would be logical.

Those same businesses would also most likely go out of business if port fees skyrocket :dunno

Possibly, its a double edge sword I'm hoping they walk carefully.

Just for giggles I'd like to know what those port guys are making.
More than me, but probably less than some people might think. :lol

Not necessarily. I usually fall on the side of the worker, not the multi-billion dollar greed machine they work for but I think fair negotiations would be logical.

Possibly, its a double edge sword I'm hoping they walk carefully.

More than me, but probably less than some people might think. :lol

I'll just stir crap up if I start yapping about this stuff so I'll gracefully bow out. :Flush

The short version:

If no Labor contract is struck by July 1st the entire West coast port would shutdown. This would mean an increase in airfreight from Asia and a rerouting of sea freight to Canada and the East coast. The Increase in Airfreight would clog airline routes and the rerouting of Sea shipments would clog the other ports basically delaying all freight shipments for the entire country until the ports are reopen.

So if it happens it'll be near catastrophic for any industry that counts on imports.

fatcat-Q.gif

this has been an utter colossal fail thus far....not like SS, first time i had this happen to me

Have you checked your account online? Mine shipped yesterday, but I got no notice...but the tracking number was listed on my order.

I've checked mine a few times and still not shipped. Kind of ticked since the rep assured me Monday that it would ship either yesterday or today, and when I emailed today they said could be later in the week. What I don't get is if they charged me on Friday so they could ship it on Friday, and they finally got these in to ship yesterday, why would it take more than a day to ship?

I've checked mine a few times and still not shipped. Kind of ticked since the rep assured me Monday that it would ship either yesterday or today, and when I emailed today they said could be later in the week. What I don't get is if they charged me on Friday so they could ship it on Friday, and they finally got these in to ship yesterday, why would it take more than a day to ship?

Don't lose hope. Mine shipped yesterday afternoon, but the tracking didn't show up until this morning.

WTF I thought all the new pages were you guys posting pics! How could some of us have this in April and yet peeps are still waiting for their Ex?!? Shambles SS

Ordered day one (no Flex)
Was charged on Friday, no ship w/apologies e-mail
Shipped today and is scheduled for a Monday arrival

Yes!!!

Back