Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well holy crap! Shipping notice received today and tracking has it being delivered Friday. Hallelujah! Irritability has decreased accordingly.

font-to-image.php

I wonder how that beautiful shipping notice looks..Hell, I just want to see what a processing notice looks like :lol :(

Last edited:
Shipping notice received...actually shipped yesterday
Can't be at my house Thursday so i'm scrambling to find someone to hang out here tomorrow to take him from Fedex

Do tell..

The short version:

If no Labor contract is struck by July 1st the entire West coast port would shutdown. This would mean an increase in airfreight from Asia and a rerouting of sea freight to Canada and the East coast. The Increase in Airfreight would clog airline routes and the rerouting of Sea shipments would clog the other ports basically delaying all freight shipments for the entire country until the ports are reopen.

So if it happens it'll be near catastrophic for any industry that counts on imports.

The short version:

If no Labor contract is struck by July 1st the entire West coast port would shutdown. This would mean an increase in airfreight from Asia and a rerouting of sea freight to Canada and the East coast. The Increase in Airfreight would clog airline routes and the rerouting of Sea shipments would clog the other ports basically delaying all freight shipments for the entire country until the ports are reopen.

So if it happens it'll be near catastrophic for any industry that counts on imports.

In the short term. Caving into unreasonable demands of port workers could have longer a lasting economic impact on shipping.

And not keeping the ports open could cripple smaller businesses and even some larger companies since we basically import all our parts and quite a few fully assembled goods from Asia.

Those same businesses would also most likely go out of business if port fees skyrocket :dunno

Back