Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I doubled checked date its actually the 10th. Those of you who have the 5th should be getting emails like one week out. We have two more weeks to go.

Sent from the Bat Computer

I've had a space ready for this PF for awhile. I feel like I got lucky with no QC issues with my Batman PF so hopefully my luck will hold out with this one.

I've had a space ready for this PF for awhile. I feel like I got lucky with no QC issues with my Batman PF so hopefully my luck will hold out with this one.

I'm just dreading that cape. It's not as huge as the batman's but I can see what happened to me the first go around with Bats happening here too. Crossing my fingers though

I was looking at the pics of this PF and there is no way that this figure will not have the arm pit issue that Batman has.

It may not be as bad but will be there. The images show the material tucked up into Sups arm pits in a way it wont when the fabric is pulled up and over his torso in the factory.

Hope those that fixed Bats armpit have not thrown away their Fabri tac

I dot have enough POs to warrant a spreadsheet so I just, like, remember them...

:rotfl This had me laughing

Josh your method does seem like it would do my wallet some good

Get organized........ Make better and more calculating buying decisions.....

I might save some money!

Not on Supes though. I feel like everyone deserves a 1/4 sale Superman to enjoy. You just have to buy this statue! Who doesn't like superman? Isn't that a sin? One if the commandments?

So if we don't see him as coming soon in tomorrow's newsletter, then does that mean he will for certain be delayed again?

Hes not coming anytime soon...I just got an email and my final flex is delayed to 4/10/14.

Back