Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Superman was meant to have red undies, not red shorts.... hmmm
Didnt notice it much on Batman but its really standing out on Superman..

Congrats I have a feeling once we get him in hand he's gonna blow people away!

superbreath_7208.jpg

Bats get the pits... Supes gets the pants. LET PANTGATE COMMENCE!!!!

Oh who am I kidding, we won't see Supes until Halloween...

Might be taking over my friend's PO for the Superman PF Ex since he has an extra PO. No need to get on the waitlist! :yess: Now, if only my Bats PF Ex waitlist will convert. :pray:

Got on the waitlist on Jan 31st for the Ex after receiving my Batman Ex. Hopefully it'll convert!

So I got bored and since I photoshopped Batman, I thought I'd do the same for Superman...but really he's already in his classic costume. So which costume...golden age just adds black to the shield and belt...Superman Red/Blue? Hated it...Candor Superman? I'd need more than photoshop...so I just did This....
edysajyb.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy :)

So I got bored and since I photoshopped Batman, I thought I'd do the same for Superman...but really he's already in his classic costume. So which costume...golden age just adds black to the shield and belt...Superman Red/Blue? Hated it...Candor Superman? I'd need more than photoshop...so I just did This....
edysajyb.jpg

Dude that looks so ****ing BOSS!

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

What software do you use? I can't do that with Picture Publisher (which is older software). You got great effects.

edysajyb.jpg

Mmmmm
8/10 for me

if you added a pewter apple
9/10

throw in some crazy eyes
10/10

You were sooooo close man! :lol

Well you proved they can reuse this statue countless times

Back