Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, delay 1 of 5! It was inevitable. I mean, c'mon you're talking about Sideshow here for Christ sakes....the antonyms of integrity.

Oh I would've been fine too with the $$$ but Master Chief followed by Batman Pf followed by Superman PF in the space of a few weeks would've seriously raised my wife's eyebrows lol

Thats why you do what I do and tell your wife someone was dumping them for super cheap and you plan on reselling. I have 24 sideshow statues and a handfun of bowens and the wife thinks I only spent $1000. granted I have made quite a bit on statues I have sold but this hobby is expensive!

I'm actually relieved that it's getting delayed. These past 3 months have been expensive . Since the 1/4 scale HT Batman. HT BD terminator, now HT MOS is coming. I need a break :lol

Thats why you do what I do and tell your wife someone was dumping them for super cheap and you plan on reselling. I have 24 sideshow statues and a handfun of bowens and the wife thinks I only spent $1000. granted I have made quite a bit on statues I have sold but this hobby is expensive!

That the foundation for a great marriage.

I've never seen a company act so unprofessionally and with such contempt for customers. Just preorder with a two year release date,, at least then you aren't lying to people. I was getting this for a birthday gift that was four months after the due date, there should be ZERO reason for it not making that. But if you want the exclusive then you wait, and they are abusing it. I can't believe that they are getting away with this, I'm new, and maybe that is why I can't just accept it so easily, but it really is a farce.

I've never seen a company act so unprofessionally and with such contempt for customers. Just preorder with a two year release date,, at least then you aren't lying to people. I was getting this for a birthday gift that was four months after the due date, there should be ZERO reason for it not making that. But if you want the exclusive then you wait, and they are abusing it. I can't believe that they are getting away with this, I'm new, and maybe that is why I can't just accept it so easily, but it really is a farce.

I agree and disagree. Some delays cannot be forseen. However when it is becoming a constant issue with almost 80% of the statues and PFs it is a problem. I waited soooo long for Deadpool and when it came it had many issues. Not sure why they get delayed for 6 months and still have QC issues.

Easy fix, don't preorder.

I am outraged

Back