Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there ever been a limited edition PF?

I haven't seen one in the Marvel or DC PF line. Granted, the DC line is new but the Marvel line has been around for awhile. I know ink brought up the Hulk but that is not a PF. It is a Legacy Maquette. I have to believe that Supes will follow the rest of the DC line and have ES for both the REG and EX.....A really HUGE ES! :lol That should cause enough drama around here.

If you want it buy it... Why the heck play chicken with this awesome piece?????
I dont know if anybody noticed Siseshow's strategy. They put sold out tag on an item so people want to go after it. People start to jump on the waitlist. So far I was able to get all my waitlist. To find out some of those waitlist did not really sold out. They are still in stock today. But some are really sold out. But this bad boy is gonna be sold out for sure.

I dont know if anybody noticed Siseshow's strategy. They put sold out tag on an item so people want to go after it. People start to jump on the waitlist. So far I was able to get all my waitlist. To find out some of those waitlist did not really sold out. They are still in stock today. But some are really sold out. But this bad boy is gonna be sold out for sure.

:lecture yes I've seen a statue sell put now for 6 months and it's back and forth again.

Batman had a Waitlist but it closed VERY early, and only reopened once to add 15 people. When it reopened it was open for 15 min max

There is no "exclusive" version without an edition size.

I may order it a couple of weeks after it sells out just to see if it converts.

"EXCLUSIVE" and "TBD" are contradictory words.

There's a kind of collector that normaly reserve all that SS sell without think what is he buying,the same collector that cancel his reserve because he dont like this hobby,only wants to say "I HAVE THIS,YOU DONT" Like a child

It is one of the reasons which sideshow began to ask deposits in their reserves

Batman had a Waitlist but it closed VERY early, and only reopened once to add 15 people. When it reopened it was open for 15 min max

That is not correct.

As for my earlier comment, name calling aside, I have no interest in the exclusive and would decline the conversion if it occurred. It would simply be a "test" for curiosities sake.

"EXCLUSIVE" and "TBD" are contradictory words.

There's a kind of collector that normaly reserve all that SS sell without think what is he buying,the same collector that cancel his reserve because he dont like this hobby,only wants to say "I HAVE THIS,YOU DONT" Like a child

It is one of the reasons which sideshow began to ask deposits in their reserves

I do not disagree.

:rotfl

If you are buying from SSC anyways EX>Reg SIMPLY because you are getting a whole extra head for the SAME price. So why not take advantage of it...:dunno

:lecture:lecture

That is what I think. I mean even if you HATE the EX to any item, if you are going through SSC direct you might as well get it if it's the same price. Unless they do something like they did with Green /Grey Hulk PF or Dirty / Clean Droids PF. I can't understand why you would not go for the EX. I mean hell you can sell the head for at least 50.00 on ebay so if the idea of having it in your house sickens you you can always do that :).

:lecture:lecture

That is what I think. I mean even if you HATE the EX to any item, if you are going through SSC direct you might as well get it if it's the same price. Unless they do something like they did with Green /Grey Hulk PF or Dirty / Clean Droids PF. I can't understand why you would not go for the EX. I mean hell you can sell the head for at least 50.00 on ebay so if the idea of having it in your house sickens you you can always do that :).

Joker's EX head was sold for $200.00...:lol

By the time Australia has added the "everythings expensive here" tax on the regular I'm still better of going EX for about the same price.

You guys in the USA have it made in this hobby!

They often just mark up the shipping price though. With the Oz dollar at the moment you'd be mad to buy locally. When the inevitable correction happens ill be back to buying regs locally.

That is not correct.

As for my earlier comment, name calling aside, I have no interest in the exclusive and would decline the conversion if it occurred. It would simply be a "test" for curiosities sake.

So just so we are clear there was no name calling in my end m8... Playing chicken is a game... As for the rest what was I wrong about?? When I joined I am pretty sure the Batman Waitlist was closed... So that would be less then a monthish.
As for getting on a Waitlist that you aren't interested in, I gotta ask why??? Just to test if it is a fake sell out?? You are just taking the spot of someone else who comes to the hobby late and who can't get on becaus you decided to be curious. Seems pointless to me and a bit of a jerk move IMO. Sorry but you are blocking another collector for NO reason if you pull that.

Back