Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because the exclusive just doesn't appeal to me with those things coming out of his eyes..I planned on displaying him with the original head anyway..So to me, there's just no point in ordering the EX..

I'm glad your sticking to your guns but it doesn't make sense to order a less valuable statue for the same price. :huh

COME BUY WITH MEEEE!

LET'S BUY LET'S BUY

TODAAAAAAAY!

200_s.gif

I'm glad your sticking to your guns but it doesn't make sense to order a less valuable statue for the same price. :huh

Well I'm not collecting him for the value, it's just for me...Plus I'm not about to give SS $40 in the off chance I do have to cancel him..

What the whopping 10%? :lol

To those that live in Canada you save about $100 in duty plus ten percent plus shipping so almost $175 to go towards another PF, say, WW. Still haven't ordered the Supes Ex. Should but I will never display those worms and I'm not in it to sell him so may save a couple bucks on a Reg. I can sleep on it. The Ex won't sell out for a couple days at least so I have time to think on it. Congrats to those in the USA tho. No point in passing the Ex up over there.

Wow. Almost forgot about this just put my order in. Thank god I saw it on facebook. Was so busy at work that it slipped my mind.

To those that live in Canada you save about $100 in duty plus ten percent plus shipping so almost $175 to go towards another PF, say, WW. Still haven't ordered the Supes Ex. Should but I will never display those worms and I'm not in it to sell him so may save a couple bucks on a Reg. I can sleep on it. The Ex won't sell out for a couple days at least so I have time to think on it. Congrats to those in the USA tho. No point in passing the Ex up over there.

What part of Canada do you live in? I never payed more than 30 or so for duty/tax and that is for the big ones like Hulk Maquette and Skaar.

Back