Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are peeps saying the REG is an open ES? I don't see it listed as such. It doesn't have any info on the PO page. The REG may still have an ES before all is said and done.

Read this my freaks friends

Sideshow Exclusive
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Superman Premium Format Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Switch Out Portrait with Heat Vision Eyes

MAGIC WORDS: Switch OUT

Do you know what means? :rock

Sideshow Exclusive
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Superman Premium Format Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Switch Out Portrait with Heat Vision Eyes

Man... no. It's the portrait that is 'switch out'. The eyes should be 'removable'.

Sideshow Exclusive

It means the whole head switches out like all the other alt profiles? :dunno

Sideshow Exclusive

yea it means you switch out the reg head with the EX head...still doesnt change the fact that the EX head has disgusting worms.

Explain why (not the happy part, the why you did it part).

Because the exclusive just doesn't appeal to me with those things coming out of his eyes..I planned on displaying him with the original head anyway..So to me, there's just no point in ordering the EX..

Back