Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX ordered:yess:
Helped my Mom order EX :1-1:
Ex for my son, his 1st SS piece:hi5:

now the 18 month wait begins:impatient::impatient:

EX ordered, and i already listed it on eBay for $699 BUY IT NOW! come and get it folks.

your sooo optimistic :rotfl

optimism250.jpg

Please stop posting the link to buy - there is a board affiliate link in this thread and in the very first post and on the front page of the site- please use those.

And what is with all these jokes about product not shipping when they say it will? Sideshow is probably the best about keeping to timelines - things sometimes even come early.

Please stop posting the link to buy - there is a board affiliate link in this thread and in the very first post and on the front page of the site- please use those.

And what is with all these jokes about product not shipping when they say it will? Sideshow is probably the best about keeping to timelines - things sometimes even come early.

Ummm... You haven't ordered a DC product yet, have you... :)

So far, every DC Product I've ordered has been delayed.

Even Black Widow was delayed a few months.

BTW, Superman Made Site Go Boom... :) And I apologize for not using the Affiliate Link. I always want to use that, but I forget because I'm a guy who can't wait to order.

Back