Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have question for everybody who presents Supes with original cape for long time. Is he lean like I see in most of pictures recently?

I have question for everybody who presents Supes with original cape for long time. Is he lean like I see in most of pictures recently?

Just place heavy duty, thick felt pads under the base, cause that's what i'm gonna do when I get mine. Just do a little preventive maintenance on this Supes and it'll be alright. :wink1:

Some collectors in my area have reported lean on the Superman

No lean on mine and I've had him displayed since day one. The lean is just caused by too much weight on one of the pads anyway. If it does start to lean I'll just put a thick pad on the base and the problem is solved. This piece is too damn nice to fuss over a pad. IMO, this PF is the very best Supes statue ever made and no one should pass on it over a pad.

:slap The Superman PF does not lean. It is a pad underneath on his base -- one pad -- that gets a little crushed from his weight and makes you think he is leaning. Rest assured, he isn't leaning. Place a strong felt pad under his base and everything is fine. Now go have a lovely day and stop with this silliness.

:slap The Superman PF does not lean. It is a pad underneath on his base -- one pad -- that gets a little crushed from his weight and makes you think he is leaning. Rest assured, he isn't leaning. Place a strong felt pad under his base and everything is fine. Now go have a lovely day and stop with this silliness.

To be fair there have been some pics of Supes with an extreme lean that wouldn't be just because of the pad on the base but a failure in the peg, but I am talking aout one or two.

giphy.gif

tumblr_nx0baw7KnT1rjatglo1_400.gif

Ooooh the irony of this post is not lost on me (it's almost too perfect) :lol

Back