Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to get 1 from eBay, LCS, a collector here, but I rather get a fresh 1 that came from China to SS and finally to my hands. C'mon SS let's get on the ball, are you going to convert us or was it just a tease game?

I would like to get 1 from eBay, LCS, a collector here, but I rather get a fresh 1 that came from China to SS and finally to my hands. C'mon SS let's get on the ball, are you going to convert us or was it just a tease game?

I felt the very same way, but then I emailed Sideshow and asked what the chances were of my waitlist converting and got this response...

The Superman PF is sold out and the wait list has been closed to new reservations. If we have not cancelled your wait list yet, that means we still have a few pending orders left to process, so there is a slim chance of it converting.

After reading that, I felt the chance of converting was too thin, and went to eBay. I managed to get one from a very respected seller for $445, just $46 more than from SS (actually, just $14 more, as I didn't have to pay sales tax). He says it was only opened to check for problems, and I'll have to take his word on that.

It's scheduled to arrive Friday. :yess:

I
I felt the very same way, but then I emailed Sideshow and asked what the chances were of my waitlist converting and got this response...

The Superman PF is sold out and the wait list has been closed to new reservations. If we have not cancelled your wait list yet, that means we still have a few pending orders left to process, so there is a slim chance of it converting.

After reading that, I felt the chance of converting was too thin, and went to eBay. I managed to get one from a very respected seller for $445, just $46 more than from SS (actually, just $14 more, as I didn't have to pay sales tax). He says it was only opened to check for problems, and I'll have to take his word on that.

That's a really great price cause I suspect once this is really sold out, it'll go for quite more. Congrats, he is indeed a SS winner.

Congrats. Let us know what you think of him when you get him and be careful putting on his cape.

He arrived today! :yess:

BB4BEF4A-87E1-440D-9B40-18588F973449_zpsbzpaq9el.jpg

87D76F33-AC00-4F85-BCF7-EE5B02B18B83_zpspdzro0mk.jpg

Back