Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I canceled my iron patriot quarter scale for this. Should be coming in by the end of next month. I'm so impatient. I wish I opted in for a full payment rather than splitting it up. I just have so much stuff on po, I have to space out payments

Good choice.

Oh hell yeah Shawn. This is a MUST have for any Supes fan. SSC flat out knocked this piece out of the park. I even like the EX noodle head. Very Jim Lee feel to it. I just wish the cape wasn't such a pain in the ass to take off and put on. I'd switch up the portraits all the time if it was as easy to change as the Bats PF. Regardless, this the BEST Supes statue I've ever seen. For me, nothing else even comes close.

Yeah agreed. I love it. Kind of why I am stuck on this sculpt for a bit.

Only threw textures on this to see how it would look.

Oh hell yeah Shawn. This is a MUST have for any Supes fan. SSC flat out knocked this piece out of the park. I even like the EX noodle head. Very Jim Lee feel to it. I just wish the cape wasn't such a pain in the ass to take off and put on. I'd switch up the portraits all the time if it was as easy to change as the Bats PF. Regardless, this the BEST Supes statue I've ever seen. For me, nothing else even comes close.

tis is true, but ironically, this sup is off when compared to the Batman PF. the muscle mass is off compared to batman; sup should have slightly more muscle mass compared to batman.

tis is true, but ironically, this sup is off when compared to the Batman PF. the muscle mass is off compared to batman; sup should have slightly more muscle mass compared to batman.

That really doesn't bother me. Supes mass isn't an indication of his strength. For Bats, it is. Bats has to train and master his body to be who he is. Supes basically just has to lay out and catch some rays. :lol IMO, Bats should be larger than Supes.

That really doesn't bother me. Supes mass isn't an indication of his strength. For Bats, it is. Bats has to train and master his body to be who he is. Supes basically just has to lay out and catch some rays. :lol IMO, Bats should be larger than Supes.

it may not bother u and that is fine. but most of the comics, sup just slightly bigger. this is a guy who use his muscles strength to lift really heavy objects, so yes his mass, mostly muscle, equal strength. the more mass he has, the more he can store that sun's energy. he's not a magical character like Shazam. batman is most efficient and balanced at everything a human male can be, mentally and physically. if he improve more physically, he'll lose out mentally and other crime fighting area. so he's not supposed to be a juice head, meat head.

anyway, this sup pf is by far the best sup out there.

I thought Arkham was a bit rhoid up too. But hey, just preference. Relative to this Sup and this WW, bat looks chunky.

I thought Arkham was a bit rhoid up too. But hey, just preference. Relative to this Sup and this WW, bat looks chunky.
I don't think he looks chunky, I think he looks like a semi-body builder, which is probably a little thicker than he should be as a gymnist/martial artist/vigilante but hey, its the comic version. Looks good to me.

it may not bother u and that is fine. but most of the comics, sup just slightly bigger. this is a guy who use his muscles strength to lift really heavy objects, so yes his mass, mostly muscle, equal strength. the more mass he has, the more he can store that sun's energy. he's not a magical character like Shazam. batman is most efficient and balanced at everything a human male can be, mentally and physically. if he improve more physically, he'll lose out mentally and other crime fighting area. so he's not supposed to be a juice head, meat head.

anyway, this sup pf is by far the best sup out there.

I can understand if you like a more athletic looking Bats but he doesn't lose any of his smarts if he's training and is a bigger guy. Some of the best artists in the business have portrayed Bats as a MASSIVE man. Ross and Miller's Batman is HUGE and intelligent. I'm fine with Bats being a big dude and Supes would be a powerful dude even if he was skinny. Bottom line is he's an alien that can harness the power of the sun to do amazing things. It's not stated anywhere (that I know of) that his mass is the key to his powers. Since he's Kryptonian, who knows how his body processes the suns rays and how his powers technically work.

Again, it's cool if you like a more streamlined Bats. Neal Adams, Marshall Rogers, and Jim Aparo have all drawn Bats that way. There's really no right or wrong answer in this discussion. Bottom line, you'll just have to wait until SSC releases another Bats PF and hope they give you a more athletic looking Bats. This should be happening soon enough. It's not like the original PF is the only Bats PF we'll see from SSC. For those of us that like a big Bats, we have one. For those that prefer a leaner Bats, I'm sure we'll be seeing on soon enough. Hopefully that will be a Bats PF you'll enjoy and be ale to add to your collection.

I can understand if you like a more athletic looking Bats but he doesn't lose any of his smarts if he's training and is a bigger guy. Some of the best artists in the business have portrayed Bats as a MASSIVE man. Ross and Miller's Batman is HUGE and intelligent. I'm fine with Bats being a big dude and Supes would be a powerful dude even if he was skinny. Bottom line is he's an alien that can harness the power of the sun to do amazing things. It's not stated anywhere (that I know of) that his mass is the key to his powers. Since he's Kryptonian, who knows how his body processes the suns rays and how his powers technically work.

Again, it's cool if you like a more streamlined Bats. Neal Adams, Marshall Rogers, and Jim Aparo have all drawn Bats that way. There's really no right or wrong answer in this discussion. Bottom line, you'll just have to wait until SSC releases another Bats PF and hope they give you a more athletic looking Bats. This should be happening soon enough. It's not like the original PF is the only Bats PF we'll see from SSC. For those of us that like a big Bats, we have one. For those that prefer a leaner Bats, I'm sure we'll be seeing on soon enough. Hopefully that will be a Bats PF you'll enjoy and be ale to add to your collection.

Absolutely! :lecture

And for those of that just nuts about Batman....we buy allllll the batmans :lol

And for those of that just nuts about Batman....we buy allllll the batmans :lol

For sure. It's nice to have different versions and styles of the Bat. It allows any of us to pick and choose whichever pieces we want to add to our collections. Everyone can just pass on the ones that don't do it for them.

Sup is fine. Bat is too bulky. Hard to imagine him that size gliding.

wrong.gif

Back