Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he meant since it was revealed.

Same as Ink. Superman PF was revealed 2 years ago, up for preorder about 18 months ago. Hellboy PF was revealed just over a year ago IIRC. My point is that the wait for Superman has been longer, much longer. No question.

I've had my Superman EX for months :lol

Good for you. Some of us are still waiting. The wait has been over 2 years and counting according to your wait time for Hellboy PF. Just putting it into perspective for you. :wink1:

How dare you question Ink? That's an instant infraction right there. :lecture
Lmfao I know right? Lol
Same as Ink. Superman PF was revealed 2 years ago, up for preorder about 18 months ago. Hellboy PF was revealed just over a year ago IIRC. My point is that the wait for Superman has been longer, much longer. No question.
Yup I was right :)
I've had my Superman EX for months :lol
Yeah same. Got it in first Batch. April 9th I believe

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

No it hasn't

Umm, ok.

Superman PF shown at SDCC in July 2012. Went up for preorder in March 2013. Started shipping in April 2014 (13 months) - some of us still waiting (17 months and counting).

Hellboy PF shown at SDCC in July 2013. Went up for preorder in October 2013. Starts shipping in August 2014 (10 months).

But I guess the wait for Hellboy is longer according to you. :dunno

Furthermore i was told if i return the item without the ex parts, i would get no money back and my account would be frozen. Can you believe this? All ive ever done was support sideshow with my wallet. I feel a little less excited about them right now. I have literally no good option that nets me an undamaged EX superman. Sucks.

They'll charge you for the parts if you don't send them back with the statue if you return it

Not according to this email.....

Thank you for your email. Please know that per our terms of service the entire piece and all accessories must be returned in order to process any sort of refund or exchange. This is especially true for the exclusive pieces, as this could jeopardize the integrity of the statue’s edition size.

If you do not return all pieces of the statue, we would not be able to process any portion of your refund. Additionally, your account would be placed on hold until the parts were returned.

I apologize for any disappointment this may cause you, but we must abide by the policies we have set forth for the return and exchange of statues and figures. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns and I will do my very best to assist you.

Best regards,

"...................."
Returns Coordinator

Why not just commission for an extra head with heat vision. Trying to get a good one in the aftermarket will be far more inflated, that you'd be off just getting a custom to go with the regular.

Sorry to hear that, it's some ********. Hopefully you decide one what's best, brother.

Back