Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was under the impression they were just fulfulling flex payers who got charged their final payments. That was what they told me. If they give ALL flex payers priority, that would definitely be a slap in the face to full payment people. And we prob wouldnt get these til august...

Again with the flex payer thing.
I chose flex pay out of convenience and still no email yet.
I will be sure to post pictures if he does come in after the rescheduled date of the 25th just to piss off those that keep bringing this issue up.
Let's just hope we all get a good statue in with no issues.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Again with the flex payer thing.
I chose flex pay out of convenience and still no email yet.
I will be sure to post pictures if he does come in after the rescheduled date of the 25th just to piss off those that keep bringing this issue up.
Let's just hope we all get a good statue in with no issues.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Lol, stay classy

SSC said late may which i dont see happening...at least for me. Havent gotten any emails yet and they send out like 14 day notices right? If i had to guess, I'm in batch 3 which will prob be after Spidey Comi :lol

SSC said late may which i dont see happening...at least for me. Havent gotten any emails yet and they send out like 14 day notices right? If i had to guess, I'm in batch 3 which will prob be after Spidey Comi :lol

The guy/gal I talked to online said they weren't sending out those notices, just shipping notices.

They send seven day notices too.

ra4u6a3u.jpg

I haven't been able to keep up with this thread,but I was just wondering if there are any common issues with the Supes Pf?
From what I can tell they all seem pretty flawless

Bats and supes look so good together. In batman really that much bigger? Body size wise?

Yeah man he is. I noticed that the second I put mine near him. He looks Beastly, like he could beat the loving **** out of Supes if he didn't have any powers. But it makes sense; Superman doesn't need to be beef because his powers aren't reliant on his physicality, Batman's is :)

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah man he is. I noticed that the second I put mine near him. He looks Beastly, like he could beat the loving **** out of Supes if he didn't have any powers. But it makes sense; Superman doesn't need to be beef because his powers aren't reliant on his physicality, Batman's is :)

batman doesn't need any powers to beat the crap out do anyone :rotfl

batman doesn't need any powers to beat the crap out do anyone :rotfl

Lol you know what I meant. That Batman's physicality, skills and his genius and his drive are his powers

Back