Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow man I feel bad for you. I ended up paying like $70 on top for shipping and fees and I thought that was high lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Ouch, I only paid $33 IIRC. Just tax. The only time I got nailed with customs was on my Conan: Fury of the Beast. Got an extra $80.

Ouch, I only paid $33 IIRC. Just tax. The only time I got nailed with customs was on my Conan: Fury of the Beast. Got an extra $80.

Really? FedEx ships it to me, im assuming its the same for you?

Really? FedEx ships it to me, im assuming its the same for you?

Yes its the same. It is a crapshoot if customs decides to charge you customs ontop of taxes or not. You got nailed this time, might not next time. You always have to pay taxes though.

Haha, no I didn't actually cancel POs:) Despite my constant *****ing about the new policy of flex over full being complete BS, I am not about to end my favorite addiction. I will merely switch my current POs to flex is all.
Lol okay you must have a few coming in I'm assuming. Can't see anyone's Sig on Tapatalk let alone mine.
Yes its the same. It is a crapshoot if customs decides to charge you customs ontop of taxes or not. You got nailed this time, might not next time. You always have to pay taxes though.

Yeah man I get nailed every time lol

I think the moral here is that if you're not flexing, you should be.

IMHO that is exactly what Sideshow wants everyone to think....

I posted comments a few weeks ago indicating that I felt it was in Sideshow's best interest to encourage folks to flexpay. From a business perspective, I have no problem with the flexpay program.

As a consumer however...all I ask is for Sideshow to give me sufficient information to make an informed purchasing decision. If consumers that flexpay are going to receive preferential shipping status, then let your customers know. Doesn't mean I will automatically start flexing all of my purchases, but perhaps I would consider flexing in certain situations.

I posted comments a few weeks ago indicating that I felt it was in Sideshow's best interest to encourage folks to flexpay. From a business perspective, I have no problem with the flexpay program.

As a consumer however...all I ask is for Sideshow to give me sufficient information to make an informed purchasing decision. If consumers that flexpay are going to receive preferential shipping status, then let your customers know. Doesn't mean I will automatically start flexing all of my purchases, but perhaps I would consider flexing in certain situations.

Were PIF customers fulfilled first with Batman PF? I thought so. I think it was just a random move by SS to do this.

Were PIF customers fulfilled first with Batman PF? I thought so. I think it was just a random move by SS to do this.

I believe full payers were fulfilled first with Batman. SS Alex mentioned they just decided to let flex players get Supes first this time and I think the first shipment coincided perfectly with the first flex pay date (April 10th). Maybe they wanted to change it up and just let a different group receive a product early.

To me I don't understand the impatience of everyone. I've gotten stuff early, gotten stuff late, but in the end I still get it.

The only valid argument I've read about being in a later shipment as a concern is in regards to replacements. If this is your main reason, then I see your point. As with Batman, the later you received yours and had issues, the more difficult it was to get him corrected or replaced (from wait time to non existent parts available anymore).

The only valid argument I've read about being in a later shipment as a concern is in regards to replacements. If this is your main reason, then I see your point. As with Batman, the later you received yours and had issues, the more difficult it was to get him corrected or replaced (from wait time to non existent parts available anymore).

This was my main concern with the delay. I got very lucky with Batman but a lot of others didn't. However, I haven't heard of any issues so far so maybe needing replacement parts won't be as widespread an issue for Superman.

I believe full payers were fulfilled first with Batman. SS Alex mentioned they just decided to let flex players get Supes first this time and I think the first shipment coincided perfectly with the first flex pay date (April 10th). Maybe they wanted to change it up and just let a different group receive a product early.

To me I don't understand the impatience of everyone. I've gotten stuff early, gotten stuff late, but in the end I still get it.

Bro, Totally agree with you. People are sweating it way too much in here IMO.

I think people are being way to analytical... I don't think SS has some grand master scheme to get more flex payers. I don't think they really need to establish a schedule for where you were in line. If you have an order you'll get one. These batch runs are going to be more and more common as the ES on statues has increased significantly. I totally get the replacement part dilemma but that's an issue all of its own that SS needs to fix. I'd like this in my house now just like everyone in this thread but going back and forth in the form of full pay vs flex pay debates is just silly. Coming from an impatient guy y'all need to just chill and eventually you'll get one

This was my main concern with the delay. I got very lucky with Batman but a lot of others didn't. However, I haven't heard of any issues so far so maybe needing replacement parts won't be as widespread an issue for Superman.

Yes, exactly. My ONLY concern is whether suitable replacements will be available by the time I get mine. If Sideshow could guarantee me a mint statue with no damage, I honestly do not care when it comes.

It looks like Superman is turning out great with very few issues reported so far. But, this won't be the case on all pieces in the future, and we all know that. Batch shipping will be more and more common, guaranteed.

Congrats on supposedly ordering in the first second

You seem to have a penchant for not actually reading a post and just supplementing what it actually says to whatever you feel like. :gah:

I don't think thats an unreasonable request.

I don't know. I could have sworn that Chin's shipped before mine did. Did he flex pay Batman?

The only valid argument I've read about being in a later shipment as a concern is in regards to replacements. If this is your main reason, then I see your point. As with Batman, the later you received yours and had issues, the more difficult it was to get him corrected or replaced (from wait time to non existent parts available anymore)

How many more valid arguments do you need :dunno

And to your first comment, no one received their product early, its more that some people got it less late then others. I generally tend to agree with the basic premise of your point though, but I think when it starts getting to the point where people are getting theirs months later I have a problem with. It would be fun to watch this place go nuts if they started shipping the Reg versions of statues out to people months before they ship the Exclusive ones :wink1:

Back