Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any hope for who just jumped the wait list? :'(

5l11kg.gif
280uwsk.gif

Now that someone posted that single unit Besta shelf I can finally ask. I don't suppose Supes will fit in there, right? He must be a bit taller than that. I was gonna get a besta for him but looks like I"ll be going for the taller/double sized one.

I just got a shelf from Lowes that I put up so it's above my TV.... I have no issues at all fitting Statues on there. Very sturdy and can hold up to 350 lbs. Here is a pic. I can probably fit up to six PFs on there if I wanted... Maybe even seven if I don't have Hulk up there. Just a nice option for Larger items.

P1200493_zpse0bc7a7c.jpg

Now that someone posted that single unit Besta shelf I can finally ask. I don't suppose Supes will fit in there, right? He must be a bit taller than that. I was gonna get a besta for him but looks like I"ll be going for the taller/double sized one.

With the full size Besta you can fit superman comfortably on the middle shelf. Just adjust the top and bottom shelf up and down a bit. Works nicely.

There will be more wait list conversions, I'm sure..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More than that. All you have to be is patient. (Something most of us lack in this hobby, lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back