Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any other flex payers(10th) still not received a shipping notice?

I haven't received an email from ups or fed ex with tracking info. I did get a notice from ss saying it had shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a8yruha3.jpg

Sent from the Bat Computer

I was charged on the 10th for my flexpay and didn't receive a shipping notice.

I emailed Sideshow and was sent the following email reply:

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.
There was a slight delay on the arrival of the expected shipment of the Exclusive Superman Premium Format Figure. We expect to be able to fulfill your order next week.
Please let me know if I can assist you further!
Best regards,
Kathy Harter
Customer Service Representative
Sideshow Collectibles

Looks like they must have run out of the first batch and I'll be ending up in the second batch :(

You should have it Monday, bro. Make sure someone is home to sign for it!

Hoping for it. Its my dad's house. My aunt and grandma live there too. My aunt is Always home. Lol also I'm going to try and leave a little earlier from work or even go super early like before work and pick it up directly from the FedEx location. Hopefully they'll charge me less too

Sigh just admit tey look fine ... Just like I told you they would.

I think I did admit they looked ok.... What do you want from me. :( But I still won't be using them.

But the paint aps on both heads are amazing.

Besides I can't trust anything you say anymore
Spoiler Spoiler:
;) ;) ;)

LOOKING FANTASTIC!! :thud:

Glad I ordered the EX. Both portraits look awesome!!
I'm a single payment and I have no shipping notice so maybe I'm in the next batch.

Just contacted Fed Ex to have this rerouted to my house :yess:

Don't worry, I'll make sure they send you mine from wave 2 or 3 :wink1:

Lmao no worries man. You'll get yours soon. I got my Batman late. I'm first batch but I ordered as soon as it went up. I wish it had shipped earlier like last week, that would've moved up everyone else's shipments too

I think I did admit they looked ok.... What do you want from me. :( But I still won't be using them.

But the paint aps on both heads are amazing.

Besides I can't trust anything you say anymore
Spoiler Spoiler:
;) ;) ;)

Well what I want is you to admit that you were wrong...lol. However, if I am being honest I think you did a good thing m8. I honestly think that your respectful and constructive criticism, including your poll, and the way you handled it, probably helped to encourage SSC towards the compromise we have seen on the EX, and there are a lot of happy people because of it. Good job m8

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lol Spidey is a sook

And you are a Wanker...lol

Last edited:
Lol Spidey is a sook

Yeah, so I had google sook. Had no idea what it meant. You crazy Australians and your foreign language.

Well what I want is you to admit that you were wrong...lol. However, if I am being honest I think you did a good thing m8. I honestly think that your respectful and constructive criticism, including your poll, and the way you handled it, probably helped to encourage SSC towards the compromise we have seen on the EX, and there are a lot of happy people because of it. Good job m8

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back