Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I always thought that this would be the case with the red straw things being detachable due to so many possibly snapping off during shipping. I was already planning to snap mine off anyway had they arrived fixed so its a WIN WIN situation all the way for me :yess:

I'd actually be interested in a custom head with normal eyes on the EX head.

A custom alternate headsculpt is already on the cards once this statue has finally shipped. Commisioned by the same guy involved with the custom Bat heads :)

Couldn't have said it better myself, Jaws. :clap Really looking forward to this Ex. I'm in the second batch but I look forward to seeing pics from the guys that get him first. It's a win for all Ex or Reg really. This is a beautiful Supes piece.

so who's the SS fanboy now :wink1:

A custom alternate headsculpt is already on the cards once this statue has finally shipped. Commisioned by the same guy involved with the custom Bat heads :)

Yes Please!!!

I would pay for that if someone did it. Dark_spidey?

In fact, SSC could have made more cache here if they offered EX buyers the option of getting another EX head for the second plugin.

Ah.... But that could get you in a crap load of trouble with SSC. At least if you are simply recasting the original EX head. Not to mention the fact that you could damage the Ex paint job while molding it. Better and less risky to go for a custom head.

Shame on you chinner for even suggesting making a recast. Do you want to get spanked with the BANHAMMER again??? ;-)

Ah.... But that could get you in a crap load of trouble with SSC. At least if you are simply recasting the original EX head. Not to mention the fact that you could damage the Ex paint job while molding it. Better and less risky to go for a custom head.

I meant buying a custom head from anyone who'll make it and do a good job and asks for a fair price.

I very much doubt this was a result of listening to the fans requests and complaints and simply a production and shipping solution to prevent breakage and replacements.

Sure it could be that..... I could see that it would be easrier to ship that way... But they still added the Red eyes.. They did not have to do that. Had the fans not sais a thing they probably would have never thought to do it. Why do it?? It was sold out... There was no metion of it.

So while it may be easy to explain away why the orignal EX eyes are detachable, there is realy no reason not to think that adding the extra eyes was due to listening to the fans. Not to mention that now you basically have to choose one or the other because they will not be able to remove them easily... Sounds very much like an after thought after the fans complained.

Reminds me of the Indiana Jones TOD PF when we got the extra hand as a surprise when meny were not happy with just the "Rock" holding hand.

Come on Chin... You know it was a win for the complainers ;)

SS rep didn't reply me yet when I asked when my card will be charged. I'm guessing they don't have a guesstimate of when these will arrive at their warehouse.

usual standard procedure will be Sideshow issueing out an email to those who have preordered the PF explaining when the statue will be arriving at the warehouse and when our cards are likely to be charged (which is usually around the same time as the statues arriving at the warehouse. All that needs to be decided is how Sideshow are planning to ship them...whether it be in batches or if the EX's will go before the Regs...:dunno

I know SS can change things last minute, but my final flexpay is still scheduled for tomorrow, matching up with the email I received last week.

I know SS can change things last minute, but my final flexpay is still scheduled for tomorrow, matching up with the email I received last week.

My last payment is tomorrow including shipping, hopefully we will have it in hands next week.

I'm thinking the regular red eyes might be a little hard to get out once they're put in, but who knows.

Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post

"The exclusive will include an option to display him with the fiery effect eyes or with just straight red eyes. These two options are plug-in options but I'd recommend folks simply decide which plug-in option they want once they have it in hand as taking these plug-in options will cause some frustration for some folks because the plug-ins are teeny tiny."

First batch second batch I don't know what u guys talking about , I ve been charged last Thursday, and still no news when is going to be shipped. My status is still on processing and I know I have been charged and the money went through...The ship is no near US yet...so this is going to be delay for sure....

Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post

"The exclusive will include an option to display him with the fiery effect eyes or with just straight red eyes. These two options are plug-in options but I'd recommend folks simply decide which plug-in option they want once they have it in hand as taking these plug-in options will cause some frustration for some folks because the plug-ins are teeny tiny."

What?! There's an option for red eyes without the "smoke"???

Uuuggghhhh... if that's true, I want him now! :thud:

Back