Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi still waiting for my wait list to convert. when did you order yours? ordered mine 6/12/13. Just wondering. Thanks.

Hi Entrari and :welcome1:

I got on the wait list back on 4/12 with the hopes that he wouldnt convert until closer to shipping so I would have the chance to see if they did something to fix the abomintation they call the "EX Head" :lol that way I could avoid having to give SS my $40 NRD for the privilege of waiting through a year or more of delays. But no such luck, I have a couple days to decide now... definitely first world problems.

Tam! Dude! How can you not order a Superman EX bro?
loislane-supergirl-embed1.jpg

People are devastated by this news

Tam! Dude! How can you not order a Superman EX bro?
loislane-supergirl-embed1.jpg

People are devastated by this news

Well, I haven't "not" ordered it yet! Lol.:lol All I have to do is not cancel and my wait becomes a live order tomorrow. :monkey3

Originally I wanted to be strong and send out a loud message to SS that I hated the red spaghetti eyes and I wasn't going to buy this if I wasn't 100% in love with it! :mad:

So I said hell no! and let it sell out but the weak side of me waited till I was asleep and jumped on the wait list shortly after. :slap

I still have a few hours to make my final decison, I'll let you know who wins, strong T or weak T? :stick

OK I know I have been a very vocal "EX Eyes hater" but you should also know by now Supes is my favorite hero.... Soooooo....
My EX waitlist just converted, do I

A. Be a hypocritical little B***H, cave in and grab it or...

B. Stick to my convictions, rise above the temptation and say "Hell no Sideshow!"?

Well? :huh

I think the EX in person is going to rock. I do not think the pics tell the story.

Well, I haven't "not" ordered it yet! Lol.:lol All I have to do is not cancel and my wait becomes a live order tomorrow. :monkey3

Originally I wanted to be strong and send out a loud message to SS that I hated the red spaghetti eyes and I wasn't going to buy this if I wasn't 100% in love with it! :mad:

So I said hell no! and let it sell out but the weak side of me waited till I was asleep and jumped on the wait list shortly after. :slap

I still have a few hours to make my final decison, I'll let you know who wins, strong T or weak T? :stick

No point trying to send out loud messages mate. Most of us are too weak for that. You're better off just whinging and moaning like the rest of us :wink1:

Oh yeah Strong Tea for the win!

140812102947-mainmaintetley-extra-strong.jpg

I can't handle weak tea, it just gets tipped down the sink everytime :lecture

Well, it's official as 5:04pm...

"We recently emailed to let you know that we found a DC Comics Collectibles Superman Premium Format Figure - Exclusive Edition to fulfill your Wait List Reservation #WB*****9. It has now become a live order #TC*****3 in your account!"

OOPS! Did I forget to cancel that? :lol

OK I'll say it... "I'm weak and a hypocrite!!!":crying

But I'm a little excited too!!:yess::dance

Does anyone think SS will show the Supes Ex at SDCC this year? And... wouldn't it be a great place to show the Ex if they improved upon the original disliked Ex design? I was looking through old thread postings here and SS teased some beautiful alternate portraits before the spaghetti eyes. How I wish they would give Supes one of those classic original designs for the Ex instead. Here's hoping and we shall see I guess.

Well, it's official as 5:04pm...

"We recently emailed to let you know that we found a DC Comics Collectibles Superman Premium Format Figure - Exclusive Edition to fulfill your Wait List Reservation #WB*****9. It has now become a live order #TC*****3 in your account!"

OOPS! Did I forget to cancel that?

OK I'll say it... "I'm weak and a hypocrite!!!"

But I'm a little excited too!!

:clap :hi5: YAY TAM!!!!!!

Yay Congrat Tam! Join us in doing a little jig

I wanna do more than a jig how about a little bollywood...

dancing-superman-o.gif

a touch of soulja boy....

tumblr_md8afyW9NN1rzexboo1_250.gif

and a hint of WTF! :slap

tumblr_m2lu4fNkmj1qmnl2d.gif

Well done Tamato

Back