DC Comic Help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to be able to have a whole bookshelf of every Batman story ever printed would be glorious. If you had Superman and Justice League, too...:drool

Amazon has top books lists for most major characters as rated by buyers and they're usually pretty good. If you're looking to get into the Batman Grant Morrisson run which ends going into New 52, (little overlap for Batman Inc) I'd recommend tradereadingorder.com. There's a really, really long arc leading up to the death of Bruce Wayne, **** Grayson's run as Batman and the return of Bruce; throw in Damian Wayne and there is a lot of great story/art during all of these runs. It's probably 30-40 books or so, (I can send you a list if you'd like), and I highly recommend it.

I was the same way, never got too deep into DC until more recent years. Some really good stuff there too.

JLA "Tower of Babel" was a great story.

I've never been much of a Kevin Smith fan, but I really enjoyed his rebirth of Green Arrow from 2001, as well as the continuing series even after his time writing.
Start with the Smith 10-issue "Quiver" relaunch and go from there.

Back