1/6 DC Collectibles Wonder Woman film statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprisingly fantastic statue from DC Collectibles. The likeness is pretty spot-on just perhaps a bit emotionless considering the energy of the whole piece. All in all, I love how the production piece came out largely resembling the prototype.

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

My horseback statue is arriving today too. Can't wait. Hopefully the gold costumed statue arrives soon too.

Horseback statue looks pretty good overall. Nice 1/6 scale piece (at least I think it is 1/6, right?).

Horseback statue looks pretty good overall. Nice 1/6 scale piece (at least I think it is 1/6, right?).

She's a little smaller than 1:6. The overall piece is still massive at 17.5" high and just over 20" long (Actually, 25" with the tail)

I received my horseback statue this week and whoa, this thing is pretty massive, well worth the $300. Likeness is great. Paint is great. Sculpt is terrific. A beautiful, dynamic piece!

Congrats KryptoSlush. I was thinking about getting it but I'm trying to stick to 1/4 pieces now. It looks very well done overall.

Congrats KryptoSlush. I was thinking about getting it but I'm trying to stick to 1/4 pieces now. It looks very well done overall.

If you have space on a shelf, this would really look great next to the upcoming BVS Wonder Woman PF. That was my plan, but horseback statue is too massive to fit on a shelf with a PF. Haha.

My Wonder Woman on horseback showed up last week, but I've just now been able to take some photos... The piece itself is amazing and really dynamic. The horse is absolutely perfect, and WW is posed brilliantly... The only real drawback to the piece is that WW is cast from some PVC-like material and not polyresin - this was most likely done for weight reasons given that the horse itself is already heavy. The result of this is that her skin has an unnatural sheen, which causes her facial features
(her cheekbones especially) to look distorted in the wrong light. Even with that, I really love the whole thing - it's just incredibly dramatic and beautiful.

Plus bonus pic with the 1/6 BvS Wonder Woman for size comparison, and just because they look cool together :)

WW on horse 1.jpg

WW on horse 2.jpg

WW on horse 3.jpg

WW on horse 4.jpg

WW on horse 5.jpg

WW on horse 6.jpg

Got the new Wonder Woman in training statue and trying to post pics. Been forever since I've done this. How do I post without it being able to go to my photobucket when others tap it? Do you guys use another photo sharing site? Doing this on my iPhone btw.

Got the new Wonder Woman in training statue and trying to post pics. Been forever since I've done this. How do I post without it being able to go to my photobucket when others tap it? Do you guys use another photo sharing site? Doing this on my iPhone btw.

You can insert images from the computer. Not sure about phones though. No need for photo sharing sites :)

Ok figured it out lol. Here's the pics! Prototype had darker and more olive skin paint which I preferred. Still looks good though.
IMG_0787_zps7tvb3sap.jpg

IMG_0788_zpstwerlz7v.jpg

IMG_0789_zps2xwi2pjw.jpg

IMG_0791_zpsxrtklykz.jpg

Wonder Woman training outfit showed up today... The production piece casting doesn't capture all the subtle detail and expression of the prototype, but I think the esthetic idea for this was to be a more minimal but elegant version of WW, and I think it succeeds in that... The skin tone is a bit more olive tinted than the BvS WW, and she's inexplicably shorter by about a half inch. Overall though I really like the piece, and I think it's a great complement to WW on horseback and BvS WW.

WW training 1 sm.jpg

WW training 2 sm.jpg

WW training 3 sm.jpg

WW training 4 sm.jpg

WW training 5 sm.jpg

WW training 6 sm.jpg

Pics look awesome!!

But I think the Diana in Training statue is under-sized. The Koto WW matches in size more with the WW on Horse statue.

Great pics! I received the training statue yesterday too. Beautiful piece. I love the base too. She is a bit smaller, now that you mention it, but still a lovely piece.

Thank you AC_808 and KryptoSlush! I'm guessing the size difference between the training outfit and BvS sculpts is meant to portray a younger / teenage Diana during her training? I don't know... But regardless, I agree it's a beautiful and elegant piece.

Back