Dc collectibles man of steel statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck72586

Super Freak
Reaction score
Don't think there is a specific thread for these so here they all are and a link that has several more photos.
https://www.toyark.com/news/toy-fai...man-of-steel-and-superman-statue-images-7256/
Jor-El
_DSC3929_1360513696.jpg

Zod
_DSC3940_1360513696.jpg

Superman
_DSC3968_1360513696.jpg

Faora
_DSC3956_1360513696.jpg

The suits look really nice, and the likenesses seem to be there, but why are they so soft? They all look like the mask that Ryan Gosling wore in Drive.

I like that the Jor-El figure has a different look to him then what the Hot Toys figure seems it will be from the little that we've seen of it. Just nice that there will be some variety. Man, my wallet's going to be hurting this summer because of all this stuff.

Likenesses seem a tad off but man, these suits are AMAZING! Cant wait to see them on the big screen, easily some of the coolest comic book movie costumes in a long time, cant wait to see what Hot Toys does with the characters

I think they captured Shannon/Zod's likeness pretty well. The rest are decent. I'd say Faora is the worst, but not awful by any means. It's kind of a toss up between Superman and Jor-El. Based on the image below I'd give the slight edge to the Superman figure. Looks better from that angle then others I've seen.
original.jpg

with repaints these will look great!

@Chuck: That is definitely Cavil's profile :rock

Yea, it really is spot on from that angle. Some other angles it's looked a bit off, though. I think they'll all look pretty damn good in hand when all is said and done. Really can't wait for them. Can't wait to see what HT has in store as well.

Back