DC Collectibles Life-Size Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be a very difficult piece for a manufacturer to pull off. Because the sculpt is so streamlined, the castings and paint apps will have to be spot-on, as the smallest imperfection will stick out like a sore thumb.

Kidding aside, this is really cheap for a licensed 1:1 figure, but if I were to get a life-sized Harley I wouldn't prefer a Timm animated version. But maybe it's one of the reasons this is cheaper, apart from this being a sculpt that's repurposed too several times in various scales.

No, it isn't cheap. This quality of 1:1 in this range are usually under $5K. Even licensed DC stuff, "Life-Size Replicas" had plenty of them.

No, it isn't cheap. This quality of 1:1 in this range are usually under $5K. Even licensed DC stuff, "Life-Size Replicas" had plenty of them.

But how long ago?

It’s like premium formats 5 years ago were what $400 USD or less. Now they’re hitting just shy of $600 for a basic PF.

And weren’t Sideshow’s Life size pieces around $5K not long ago, and now you’ve got $8K pieces.

But how long ago?

It’s like premium formats 5 years ago were what $400 USD or less. Now they’re hitting just shy of $600 for a basic PF.

And weren’t Sideshow’s Life size pieces around $5K not long ago, and now you’ve got $8K pieces.

Right now, I think their justice league pieces are all under $4K. You can't go by SS life size pieces, most of those are much more detailed than this.

IMO, there's no need to have this in life-size. I'll stick with the designer series version.

Back