DC Collectibles Life-Size Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marvinmyles

Super Freak
Reaction score
Harley Quinn PO https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-harley-quinn-dc-collectibles-904444
Life-Size Figure by DC Collectibles
DC Gallery
NEW EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION
$5,200

Limit of 2 per person.

Est. Arrival: Oct 2019 - Dec 2019
Harley Quinn
Life-Size Figure by DC Collectibles
DC Gallery
NEW EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION
$5,200

From $668.57/mo
with payment plan
Limit of 2 per person.

Est. Arrival: Oct 2019 - Dec 2019

ABOUT THIS LIFE-SIZE FIGURE
“Hi, puddin’!”

DC Collectibles has created the ultimate Harley Quinn collectible- a full sized, 1:1 ratio statue of the Cupid of Crime herself. This stylish life-size statue is packed with larger-than-life personality, featuring Gotham’s very own Maid of Mischief decked out in her iconic red, black, and white costume.

The Sideshow Exclusive Harley Quinn Life-Size Figure is a limited-quantity showpiece that is a must-have for any Harley fan or Batman collector. Don’t miss your chance to snag everyone’s favorite harlequin for your home collection!

Brand
DC Comics
Manufacturer
DC Collectibles
Type
Life-Size Figure
Artists
Bruce Timm (Design)
Jonathan Matthews (Sculpt)
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Fiberglass , Resin

Product Size
Height: 68.40" (1737.36 mm) | Width: 25" (635 mm) | Depth: 25" (635 mm) | *

Attachments

• dc life size HQ 2.jpg
    dc life size HQ 2.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 271
  • dc life size HQ.jpg
    dc life size HQ.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
$5000?!! Absolutely insane price for something that just stands there. Ridiculous

$5000?!! Absolutely insane price for something that just stands there. Ridiculous

As I mentioned in the other forum, $5,000 USD in pretty cheap for a life size statue, especially nowadays where some go for $8-9,000 USD.

And honestly your statement could apply to any statue really, especially by those unfamiliar with how crazy we all are to spend whatever amount that we already do.

As I mentioned in the other forum, $5,000 USD in pretty cheap for a life size statue, especially nowadays where some go for $8-9,000 USD.

And honestly your statement could apply to any statue really, especially by those unfamiliar with how crazy we all are to spend whatever amount that we already do.

I stand corrected if this is indeed cheap haha but it's clear this is only for the very rich

I stand corrected if this is indeed cheap haha but it's clear this is only for the very rich

This isn't the quality of pieces that fetch over $5K, it is overpriced even for a life size figure. The NECA Harley was what, 1K? Sure, this is better made, but shouldn't be more than $3-4K IMO.

I love how in the details of the piece they state "Limit of 2 per person". Who would want to buy 2 let alone more at this price range? I mean I know there are folks who want to re-sell and try to make money on the aftermarket but it still made me chuckle.

No kidding... I'm already spending $1000 on the Arkham Catwoman statue...

If this was Catwoman from TAS, I would pre-order in a heartbeat :lol

This isn't the quality of pieces that fetch over $5K, it is overpriced even for a life size figure. The NECA Harley was what, 1K? Sure, this is better made, but shouldn't be more than $3-4K IMO.

That's what I thought, it's extremely plain although I wouldn't mind a 1/4 or 1/3 scale version of it

Keep in mind that the NECA pieces are made out of FOAM, and while I haven’t seen one, I’m wondering how the paint apps look on those pieces in hand.

This is $4K over priced due to the lack of detail. I love Bruce Timm's artwork but when translated into a 3D statue it just looks very plain. Sideshow's Animated Series line is also 350% overpriced due to the same reason.

I think saying it’s $4K overpriced is an exaggeration. Any decent piece made out of the materials that’s it made of would never go for that price, unless you want it made out of foam that is. And I’m sure that the foam material doesn’t have the best effect on the paint apps over the long term.

While it may or may not be overpriced for what it is, I’m wondering how many of the collectors here would still be bringing up the price, if instead of this animated version it were one of the more detailed Sideshow pieces which normally run for $8-9K, and it went for the same price as this Harley?

All I know is, if the Prime 1 1/2 scale BVS Trinity were suddenly to come out in life size for a comparable price as this Harley, nothing would stop me from preordering, but my guess is that it would be even more expensive than the current Sideshow pieces.

Kidding aside, this is really cheap for a licensed 1:1 figure, but if I were to get a life-sized Harley I wouldn't prefer a Timm animated version. But maybe it's one of the reasons this is cheaper, apart from this being a sculpt that's repurposed too several times in various scales.

Back