Statue DC Collectibles Batman vs Harley Quinn Battle Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karnis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Untitled.jpg

Very cool sculpt, but I kind of feel like the black and grey suit would be more suited for this statue.

It looks great and I love the blue Batman. Today almost every Batsy statue is the grey and black one and it became a little boring. Instant buy for me.

BBTS says it's 14 inches (doesn't say scale) and about 11lbs. There is a pic of the other side there as well.

BBTS says it's 14 inches (doesn't say scale) and about 11lbs. There is a pic of the other side there as well.

So it's definitely not 1/6. Probably close to 1/10. I'm not a Harley fan this might be a pass for me. Will have to see more pictures.

I'm actually surprised that Starfire is not available for PO at the same time as Harley. I would've ordered her already.

This is a great piece! Although I think they should have created the illusion that the roller coaster was high up in the air. Having dynamite on the ground next to it looks weird as the track is going up. Like was the coaster coming out of a tunnel in the ground?

Back